Diy TV show features Hammond couple o...

Diy TV show features Hammond couple on Saturday

There are 2 comments on the Post Tribune story from Apr 14, 2011, titled Diy TV show features Hammond couple on Saturday. In it, Post Tribune reports that:

Gina and Joseph Simmons work on their attic renovation at the Hammond home. The project was filmed for the popular DIY Network program Renovation Realities and is scheduled for broadcast April 16.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post Tribune.

ChelRae

United States

#1 Apr 23, 2011
Oh. My. Gawd. Gina acts like a spoiled brat. Shes so lazy. I would kick her butt to the curb if I were Joey. Btw...Joey, if you're listening... You are hot and i would renovate any house any day with you and i wouldnt complain once...
Marcos

Aurora, IL

#2 Jun 28, 2011
Ginaaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Purdue University Calumet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Education briefs (Mar '11) Aug '14 MaltaMon 16
News Purdue Calumet to cut nearly 50 jobs (Apr '13) Apr '13 shadowrydr420 1
News Foreign students flooding college campuses (Nov '12) Dec '12 Babs 2
News PUC celebrates life, legacy of MLK (Jan '11) Jan '11 Storm Warning 1
News Reserve officer shooting raises training concerns (Oct '10) Oct '10 jerome robinson 1
News Munchkin in Chesterton today and Saturday, 'chi... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Samantha Goods 1
More from around the web