Atheism and bestiality

Atheism and bestiality

There are 4 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 16, 2011, titled Atheism and bestiality. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

At the end of the [[Christian apologetics The atheist philosopher Peter Singer defends the practice of bestiality .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Jeezuz in the Potty”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 16, 2011
I think that having sex with a conservative christian could be considered to be bestiality.

Disgusting practice.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 16, 2011
well, they are beastly

Since: Sep 10

Earth

#3 Nov 19, 2011
Ozada wrote:
I think that having sex with a conservative christian could be considered to be bestiality.
Disgusting practice.
Obviously people are forgetting recent history. The republicans DO like sex with animals, by their own admission. Just listen.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2005/05/11/1131... !

“ALONUSAHI ANANAEL”

Since: Oct 09

ST George UT

#4 Nov 20, 2011
How typical, a false Christian / hate monger using one very foolish atheist as ammo to attack the religious competition...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Panel describes scourge of modern slavery Feb '16 JANICE 3
News Here are 8 reasons why a Bernie Sanders preside... Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News How Woodrow Wilson Denied African-Americans an ... Dec '15 Big Knob 3
News Students want Woodrow Wilson's name removed fro... (Nov '15) Dec '15 Boo Boo 1961 2
News Pi, Pie or both? The choice is yours this Pi Day (Mar '15) Jul '15 Ferdo 18
News Early Push To Require The HPV Vaccine May Have ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 anothervoice 1
News Hillary Clinton's plans for US economy: GOP say... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Miss Id 1
More from around the web