The Ancient Art of Fooling Voters

Mar 7, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 175

To win in Rome: Court key backers, remember voters' names, pander to special interests.

Read more
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#167 Mar 12, 2012
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad he did... And your point is....?
Romney/Barbour will release all murderers and terrorist from prisons to kill more innocent people. You are sick to approve that.
ROCCO

Rome, NY

#168 Mar 12, 2012
votes do not count, all thrown in the waste basket!
Louise2

United States

#169 Mar 12, 2012
ROCCO wrote:
Please explain what you mean by that statement. People on election boards I have known are very careful to do a thorough and accurate job.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#170 Mar 12, 2012
ROCCO wrote:
Yes Jeb Bush Florida is what he did with Al Gore votes.
Louise2

United States

#171 Mar 12, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard about the hanging chads, but not the waste baskets. Not a very nice thing to do, if true. More like dictatorship countries.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#172 Mar 12, 2012
Far Away wrote:
<quoted text>
Please... get a room.
What year did you graduate from highschool and which one did you graduate from. Was it Service class of 87 East class of 87 or chugiak clas of 87? If you see toby ferrari tell him I love my tutor so much, thanks for trying to lend me your letterman jacket, got nervous when you asked me intot he locker room, Love the MCCAULEY MANOR girl. Or CHugiak Ray Jowell and Tom HAzlett, cuties... Or maybe Todd Sealy from West move over Shiloh I loved him best, or how about Jeff Love the hockey beast, oops kiss is so sweat thanks dude. Or Aaron form East hey guess what babe, I hit my head I was severe truamatic brian injury and forgot I HAD A BOYFRIEND sorry I left you I forgot I even met you I have amnesia spurts. And a verying list of ultimate crushes fostered from Service.

But I did date Donny at the Catholic diocese canoe trip retreat, Wayne as well later. NO sex it appears scandelous but a true friend would have remember JASON CAMPBELL I forgave you but you were to young to know I had repeated head injuries and the baseball blow made me severe wake coma walking in blackout for 2 weeks, Amnesia blackout from time to time. Still love you old friend NOT your fault you were right, You threw in the mitt, but I was tired of waiting and looked to see how far the ball was.. OOPS
HTS

Williston, ND

#173 Mar 12, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney/Barbour will release all murderers and terrorist from prisons to kill more innocent people. You are sick to approve that.
What a load of pure unadulterated B.S. If that is the extent of the "dirt" you can dig up on Romney you're REALLY grasping at straws.
HTS

Williston, ND

#174 Mar 12, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still whining about poor little Al Gore?
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#175 Mar 13, 2012
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>What a load of pure unadulterated B.S. If that is the extent of the "dirt" you can dig up on Romney you're REALLY grasping at straws.
Romney picks Barbour for his Vice President candidate. You know the Republican that releases convicted murders from prison.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#176 Mar 13, 2012
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>You're still whining about poor little Al Gore?
It is the facts that Jeb Bush governor of Florida at the time cheated so his brother George Bush could win the President race. Republicans can not win on a level playing field.

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#177 Mar 13, 2012
Tony wrote:
It is the facts that Jeb Bush governor of Florida at the time cheated so his brother George Bush could win the President race.
It is your opinion, not facts.

You are entitled to your own opinion. You are not entitled to your own facts.
HTS

Englewood, CO

#178 Mar 13, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the facts that Jeb Bush governor of Florida at the time cheated so his brother George Bush could win the President race. Republicans can not win on a level playing field.
How did Jeb Bush "cheat"? By refusing to discount military votes? By refusing to let one precinct re-vote and thus decide the general election? By refusing to allow liberal hacks to subjectively interpret "voter intent" via evaluation of "pregnant chads"? The entire Florida recount debacle is a sordid element of history of the gross corruption of the democratic party.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#179 Mar 13, 2012
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>How did Jeb Bush "cheat"? By refusing to discount military votes? By refusing to let one precinct re-vote and thus decide the general election? By refusing to allow liberal hacks to subjectively interpret "voter intent" via evaluation of "pregnant chads"? The entire Florida recount debacle is a sordid element of history of the gross corruption of the democratic party.
He stole democrat voters ballots and hid them. Bush has always cheated to win.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#180 Mar 13, 2012
frankcor wrote:
<quoted text>
It is your opinion, not facts.
You are entitled to your own opinion. You are not entitled to your own facts.
Yes you are, yoru from another nation laws are differnt in each as well as each state is differnt as well each city and town. DOnt play headgames online you sounded lame. You could have been brainwash attempting on a child; ignorent butt.
CZars_R_Us

Orlando, FL

#181 Mar 14, 2012
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>How did Jeb Bush "cheat"? By refusing to discount military votes? By refusing to let one precinct re-vote and thus decide the general election? By refusing to allow liberal hacks to subjectively interpret "voter intent" via evaluation of "pregnant chads"? The entire Florida recount debacle is a sordid element of history of the gross corruption of the democratic party.
So true. After all the re-counting and all that mess, way after the noise from the left died down, funny we never hear that it was Bush that won. The left will dig the ballots up in the land fill 100 years from now and try to count them again if you let them.
They are just pissed they got caught trying to rig the count.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pi, Pie or both? The choice is yours this Pi Day Mar 21 Grenndol 12
News Prominent Islamic Scholar Refutes Claims of ISI... Mar 11 jinxi 79
News Princeton gets $300M book collection, its large... Feb '15 Baptistism by Proxy 1
News Nuclear scientists: The end is near for humanity Jan '15 Earthling-1 2
News Son arrested on murder charge in hedge fund fou... Jan '15 Truth 6
News Mrs. Obama's Tall Tales of Racial Victimhood Dec '14 LION 2
News Turkey's first culture minister passes away Dec '14 SpaceBlues 1
More from around the web