Obama's healthcare vote delayed. The ...

Obama's healthcare vote delayed. The reason: Democrats.

There are 3 comments on the Axcess News story from Jul 24, 2009, titled Obama's healthcare vote delayed. The reason: Democrats.. In it, Axcess News reports that:

By Gail Russell Chaddock Staff writer, CSMonitor Washington - It's official. The Senate is giving up on moving comprehensive healthcare legislation this summer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Axcess News.

0hiowrangler

AOL

#1 Jul 24, 2009
The healthplan needs a lengthy delay. Too many expensive things going on with Obama. It is time to slow down and think things out. I read yesterday that they don't even have a plan yet. They have several plans. So this is another thing that they will rush through if it isn't blocked.
health care

Brandywine, MD

#2 Aug 2, 2009
The health care costs too much under obama
Yes

Brandywine, MD

#3 Aug 2, 2009
it does cost too much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Princeton researcher explores Southern Ocean pa... (Oct '13) Aug '17 Madison 6
News Freedom of homosexual expression (May '10) Jul '17 C Kersey 6
News UC Berkeley Named 'America's Best Value College... (Apr '17) May '17 Build the wall 2
News Affirmative action debate create rifts in ethni... (Apr '14) Apr '17 Hate discrimination 81
News A Physicist and Possible Adviser to Trump Descr... (Feb '17) Mar '17 Into The Night 28
News US citizenship applications surge following Tru... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Ridiculous 2
News Doubts raised about relocating American embassy... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Jeff Brightone 1
More from around the web