Former Iran negotiator says nuclear d...

Former Iran negotiator says nuclear deal possible

There are 4 comments on the WTAX-AM Springfield story from Mar 31, 2012, titled Former Iran negotiator says nuclear deal possible. In it, WTAX-AM Springfield reports that:

An end to a nearly decade-long nuclear standoff between Iran and major world powers will be possible if the United States and its European allies recognize Tehran's right to enrich uranium, a former Iranian negotiator said in an editorial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTAX-AM Springfield.

SHIRO

New York, NY

#1 Mar 31, 2012
In politics Yes means may be ,possible means impossible... Hilery Khatin none stop threat of Violance agaist Iran ,already killed the negotiation ,What did the Suidi promissed her, for this Nuratic cliams against Persia ??????????
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Mar 31, 2012
SHIRO wrote:
In politics Yes means may be ,possible means impossible... Hilery Khatin none stop threat of Violance agaist Iran ,already killed the negotiation ,What did the Suidi promissed her, for this Nuratic cliams against Persia ??????????
Do you always like making yourself look like a bigger fool than you already are in Topix? Sure sounds that way! It's like you wake up and say, "how can I look real stupid today!"
SHIRO

New York, NY

#3 Mar 31, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Do you always like making yourself look like a bigger fool than you already are in Topix? Sure sounds that way! It's like you wake up and say, "how can I look real stupid today!"
Go to Suidi Arabia, may be they will reward you few barrel of Oil..They did it for Madam Hilery
Pappy

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Apr 1, 2012
Take your meds shiro

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pi, Pie or both? The choice is yours this Pi Day Jul '15 Ferdo 18
News Early Push To Require The HPV Vaccine May Have ... Jul '15 anothervoice 1
News Hillary Clinton's plans for US economy: GOP say... Jul '15 Miss Id 1
News One Comedian Turned To The Stage To Find Relief... Jul '15 HumanSpirit 1
News Why 2016 candidates should worry more about China Jul '15 Miss Id 2
News Paul Vogt named president of Red River College Jul '15 Red River Admenst... 1
News Michelle Obama: "The first thing we have to do" May '15 Tazo 5
More from around the web