US lawmaker: Suspend deportation of g...

US lawmaker: Suspend deportation of gay spouses

There are 2 comments on the The Oregonian story from Apr 5, 2011, titled US lawmaker: Suspend deportation of gay spouses. In it, The Oregonian reports that:

U.S. Rep. Rush Holt is pushing the Obama administration to halt deportation proceedings against the same-sex spouses of U.S. citizens.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Oregonian.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Apr 5, 2011
So, what happens when a heterosexual citizen marries an illegal?

I know! I know (waving hind in air)

The damned illegal gets deported.

Should be same-same, no?

Yes!
McCarthy was right

United States

#2 Apr 5, 2011
Bama Yankee wrote:
So, what happens when a heterosexual citizen marries an illegal?
I know! I know (waving hind in air)
The damned illegal gets deported.
Should be same-same, no?
Yes!
Interesting thought.

The aggressive push to make sure homosexuals get their "more than equal" due could result in creating a back door amnesty for heterosexual illegal aliens...

...and the left kills two birds with one stone.
:^)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UC Berkeley Named 'America's Best Value College... May 2 Build the wall 3
News Affirmative action debate create rifts in ethni... (Apr '14) Apr 30 Hate discrimination 81
News A Physicist and Possible Adviser to Trump Descr... Mar '17 Into The Night 28
News US citizenship applications surge following Tru... Dec '16 Ridiculous 2
News Doubts raised about relocating American embassy... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Jeff Brightone 1
News Weird science: 3 win Nobel physics prize for un... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Cromagnon Man 5
News Stiff and oxygen-deprived tumors promote spread... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web