Report Says Illegal Immigration from ...

Report Says Illegal Immigration from Mexico 'Essentially Halted'

There are 13 comments on the KQXT-FM San Antonio story from Jul 11, 2011, titled Report Says Illegal Immigration from Mexico 'Essentially Halted'. In it, KQXT-FM San Antonio reports that:

Migration from Mexico to the U.S. is at its lowest level since the 1950s, and a new report indicates that in some places, the number of Mexicans looking for the iconic 'better life in the United States' has completely dried up, 1200 WOAI news reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KQXT-FM San Antonio.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 11, 2011
HAHAHA. It's getting worse. Bammer is telling yet more bald-faced lies to make us think the illegal problem has gone away and he can give amnesty to 30 million of these criminal parasites.

“Your DQCC Limit is Maxed!”

Since: Sep 08

In Utero (originally)

#2 Jul 11, 2011
Of course Mexicans immigrating here has slowed down in comparison to what it had been when the economy was good. They've never encountered so much opposition to their illegal status until now. Even with Obama pandering for the Hispanic vote and his catering to illegals, I doubt they're as disillusioned as Obama. They can see that they're not welcomed here & that Americans demanding that immigration laws be enforced & illegals tossed out on their arses aren't backing down. Even if Obama refuses to realize the fact that both Republicans & Democrats are sick and tired of our country being invaded by illegal immigrants from all walks of life and the threat it poses to our national security and our nation's stability. Our debt ceiling is exorbitant as it is, and the illegals are part of the reason why.
Andysdad

Herndon, VA

#3 Jul 11, 2011
Speeders Kill Kids wrote:
HAHAHA. It's getting worse. Bammer is telling yet more bald-faced lies to make us think the illegal problem has gone away and he can give amnesty to 30 million of these criminal parasites.
obuumer is holing a special meeting at the whitehouse today with hispanic groups, seems his support in that area is dropping like a stone and he knows he cant be re-elected without their support, because between whites and balcks, his support is at 39%, hes looking for votes any place he can get them
Andysdad

Herndon, VA

#4 Jul 11, 2011

Location hidden

#5 Jul 14, 2011
Sarcastic Bombastic wrote:
Of course Mexicans immigrating here has slowed down in comparison to what it had been when the economy was good.
The mexican economy has cratered too. Don't tell me mexicans are staying home.

Location hidden

#6 Jul 14, 2011
The flood of illegals has not abated a bit. And even if it does we still have 30 million of these parasites already here breeding their huge families.
fedup

Murrieta, CA

#7 Jul 14, 2011
The illegal immigration problem with Mexico is worse now than it ever was! Here in So Cal they have taken over every neighborhood."Essentially Halted" yeah right...

In Utero (originally)

#8 Jul 14, 2011
Speeders Kill Kids wrote:
<quoted text>
The mexican economy has cratered too. Don't tell me mexicans are staying home.
You're not getting what I'm stating: Naturally with every reason I stipulated more ILLEGALS are staying in their homeland (namely Mexicans as specified on this article), but the implications from this article are grossly exaggerated. Only a fool would believe this, regardless of the fact that they made reference to Princeton University. So because of that, it must be true? No.

Just as it is being fut forth on this article, notice the way the same info was conveyed on this other article.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700150925/...

The difference being that on this one, they not only mention Princeton University but Pew Center also. That should be a red flag going up. Who is one of the largest contributors to Pew Center? George Soros.

I think you've assumed that I'm gullible or that I might be advocating for illegals. That would be incorrect. My commentary to which you responded was being somewhat sarcastic as to the real reason some are refraining from coming here & more so to the gross exaggeration like if the stats have suddenly changed so drastically.
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Jul 14, 2011
Yeah, well that's *one country* and says nothing of the tens of millions already here.

Location hidden

#10 Jul 14, 2011
This is called SPIN to detract from the exorbitant number still here ILLEGALLY!

You're right too, just more Soros sponsored propaganda to help Obama and the lefties.

Since: Nov 09

Newnan, GA

#11 Jul 14, 2011
Thats only half of the story...the headline should also say thanks to OBLUNDER deportations back to mexico essentially halted...
byebye illegals

Austin, TX

#12 Jul 14, 2011
Mexico is already whining about the number of repatriated citizens they will have to deal with when they go home. Boo Hoo.

In Utero (originally)

#13 Jul 15, 2011
ga_patriot wrote:
Thats only half of the story...the headline should also say thanks to OBLUNDER deportations back to mexico essentially halted...
Agreed & they should have included the fact of how many already here have no intention of leaving & have remained here against the majority of Americans' wishes.

It's just as SA said, it's all spin to make Obama more appealing during the election cycle; after all, he's already campaigning. Soros funded entities are already manipulating the spin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Princeton researcher explores Southern Ocean pa... (Oct '13) Aug '17 Madison 6
News Freedom of homosexual expression (May '10) Jul '17 C Kersey 6
News UC Berkeley Named 'America's Best Value College... May '17 Build the wall 2
News Affirmative action debate create rifts in ethni... (Apr '14) Apr '17 Hate discrimination 81
News A Physicist and Possible Adviser to Trump Descr... (Feb '17) Mar '17 Into The Night 28
News US citizenship applications surge following Tru... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Ridiculous 2
News Doubts raised about relocating American embassy... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Jeff Brightone 1
More from around the web