Peter Singer: Menace or moral hero?

Jul 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Jerusalem Post

SYDNEY, Australia - He's been brandished "the most dangerous man on earth," accused of being a "public advocate of genocide" and likened to Josef Mengele, the notorious Nazi "Angel of Death." Yet he's also been hailed as "one of the world's 100 most influential people" and "among the most influential philosophers alive." Welcome to the ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This ARA (Peter Singer) says it is A-Ok to have sex with an animal, but he's against animal abuse.
Things that make you go hmmm.
Bath Salts and Doughboys

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sounds like a buttnugget to me.

I'd keep an eye on that one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Joe USA wrote:
This ARA (Peter Singer) says it is A-Ok to have sex with an animal, but he's against animal abuse.
Things that make you go hmmm.
Intellect

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

He is a fool.
Intellect

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 1, 2012
 
I retract my statement he is a cool ;)

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>Still humiliating yourself?? Face it, dlckless, you are an ever flailing/FAILING loser and you are incapable of forming a single original or remotely intelligent thought. Keep digging and flailing and making an ass of yourself, you obviously lack any sense of dignity, pride or intelligence and you are a dlckless COWARD.
You only like him because he advocates sex with other animals.
binky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

WTF are YOU?!
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>Still humiliating yourself?? Face it, dlckless, you are an ever flailing/FAILING loser and you are incapable of forming a single original or remotely intelligent thought. Keep digging and flailing and making an ass of yourself, you obviously lack any sense of dignity, pride or intelligence and you are a dlckless COWARD.

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

binky wrote:
WTF are YOU?!<quoted text>
We call it "Chim Chim".
The best freakshow on topix.
Troll Scum LLC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

haaaaa!

Hunt a wild boar, no way you're a coward. What a nitwit.
Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>We call it "Chim Chim".
The best freakshow on topix.
John

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Only a whack job like Chim Chim could support Peter Singer, the looniest of the loony left loontards.
The "man" is a advocate of beastiality and eugenics and veganism.
What a fuckwit.
wow

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>You only like him because he advocates sex with other animals.
LOL

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 2, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Singer is a hedonistic, morally depraved lunatic who advocates bestiality. I say menace. IMHO.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••