Paul Krugman Doesn't Understand Basic Economics

Aug 9, 2010 Full story: www.unelected.org 47
Paul Krugman likes to spread the fallacious notion that inflation is good for the economy. Krugman is dead wrong, however, as the United States economy spirals towards hyperinflation. Krugman's Keynesian view of economics has failed countries like Greece and has failed the United States, but does Krugman even understand basic economics? Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
serfs up

Deltona, FL

#45 Aug 10, 2010
Plain Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>If the Federal Reserve is a privately owned entity, why then, is it called the "Federal" Reserve???? In regards to Willy Wonka, well, there again, we get to the argument about voting for Republicans. Yeah, we warn, stop voting for those Republicans, and their "trickling us down to nothing" economics, but we have some very stupid people who do not wish to listen. Hence, we have our economic depression. Do these people still ever learn? Hell no! I still can't believe some people fall for those "tax cuts" line. Retarded.
You are a shill. and the time is late. May the freedom warriors exterminate your family when the time comes. Even if they end up dying eventually. Estimates are up to fifty million as compared to the soviet model as we become a nation of tyranny. I figure 25 million as we are nation without courage. Including me. Oh well...I am assigned to warn. The responses hurt. Our blessing is gone....
bob

Kansas City, MO

#46 Aug 10, 2010
Plain Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>Ah hum, let me clear my throat here, please. Hillary for Vice-President????? No, no. Hillary is not V.P. material, Hillary is PRESIDENTIAL material==========period!
I have no idea how you came up with your Topix name. There is nothing plain about you Bucko.
bob

Kansas City, MO

#47 Aug 10, 2010
Plain Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>If the Federal Reserve is a privately owned entity, why then, is it called the "Federal" Reserve???? In regards to Willy Wonka, well, there again, we get to the argument about voting for Republicans. Yeah, we warn, stop voting for those Republicans, and their "trickling us down to nothing" economics, but we have some very stupid people who do not wish to listen. Hence, we have our economic depression. Do these people still ever learn? Hell no! I still can't believe some people fall for those "tax cuts" line. Retarded.
LMAO So Federal Express is government too according to that logic. You are correct. Those that don't work and depend on entitlements, most of which vote democrat, do not benefit and cannot even grasp the concept of trickle down economics. Those of us that get educations, work, save, and invest understand it completely.
Plain Dumb

Oscoda, MI

#48 Aug 10, 2010
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text>You are a shill. and the time is late. May the freedom warriors exterminate your family when the time comes. Even if they end up dying eventually. Estimates are up to fifty million as compared to the soviet model as we become a nation of tyranny. I figure 25 million as we are nation without courage. Including me. Oh well...I am assigned to warn. The responses hurt. Our blessing is gone....
O.K., I thought you were a meth user, but I wasn't sure. You gotta seriously put down the crack!
Plain Dumb

Oscoda, MI

#49 Aug 10, 2010
bob wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO So Federal Express is government too according to that logic. You are correct. Those that don't work and depend on entitlements, most of which vote democrat, do not benefit and cannot even grasp the concept of trickle down economics. Those of us that get educations, work, save, and invest understand it completely.
The subject is Paul Krugman. Me, I'd be innovative, and BOLD. I'd go with Suze Orman and Paul Krugman. Wall Street would cringe! I love boldness!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#50 Aug 11, 2010
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Paul Krugman is Professor of Economics and International Affairs; he won the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics in 2008, and he was voted six in a 2005 global poll of the world's top 100 intellectuals…
it is funny how his critics are the same right-wing jerks who supported Bush’s economic policies that pushed this nation’s to the edge of financial collapse.
It wasn't Bush's policies. It was Barney Frank's failed social experiment . He should have kept his big nose out of the mortgage business. Obama, when still a lawyer, was part of a lawsuit to sue Citicorp because they refused to lend money to unqualified people in the inner cities, Citicorp lost and thus the ball to financial ruin began rolling. It was fully the democrats fault. Nothing else. It was a mortgage calamity caused by the democrats. They should study Von Mises and Austrian Economics instead of the outdated communist stuff Krugman is pushing. For being so unknowledgeable, you sure have a big mouth.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#51 Aug 11, 2010
Plain Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>Ah hum, let me clear my throat here, please. Hillary for Vice-President????? No, no. Hillary is not V.P. material, Hillary is PRESIDENTIAL material==========period!
america didn't think so..........period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Obama using her life story to promote ... Oct 15 Bama Yankee 1
Celebrate New Jersey's 350th Anniversary At Sev... Sep 24 goldstone report 1
What is Putin's endgame in Ukraine? Aug '14 Oliver Cromwell 11
India's lax antibiotic controls raise... Jul '14 Atul lukker 1
FHS mathematicians visit FSU for competition, l... Jul '14 Pajama People 2
Sotomayor: Affirmative action options don't work Jun '14 WeTheSheeple 13
Strange physics turns off laser Jun '14 Ogwa fortunate 8

Princeton University People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE