Commentary: When Nobel Prize rewarded...

Commentary: When Nobel Prize rewarded failure

There are 3 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2009, titled Commentary: When Nobel Prize rewarded failure. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Julian E. Zelizer is a professor of history and public affairs at Princeton University's Woodrow Wilson School.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

“Not Elephant Nor Jackass”

Since: Oct 09

Manhattan KS

#2 Oct 12, 2009
WHAT AN IGNORANT LIBERAL SPIN DOCTOR.

Obama's award is "a compass to guide him as he makes critical decisions about national security in the weeks ahead."

Holy sh|t.

Give me one as a compass to guide me as I talk about how I will conduct cancer research. Not that I am going to accomplish it.

Give me one as a compass to guide me as I talk about how I will stop child abuse. Not that I have that ability.

Give me one as a compass to guide me as I talk about how I will stop global warming, defeat the invading martians and conduct the world in a rousing sing-along of Give Peace a Chance...

...WHAT A BUNCH OF BULLSH|T.
Yup

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Oct 12, 2009
- Bull - wrote:
T.
too intelleshul fer a goober like you tuh unnerstand.
Church Slave

Seattle, WA

#4 Oct 12, 2009
Obama is just a turd and this award proves it for many. It requests that we stop a moment to ponder his achievments and there aren't any.
Only efforts to crash our great nation into a financial ditch and enslave 300 million people with socializm, ever higher taxes, and a mundane existance so "his" people can get free healthcare that the rest of us pay for.

Obama Hussein Chavez Putin is the worst and most dangerous president ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UC Berkeley Named 'America's Best Value College... May '17 Build the wall 2
News Affirmative action debate create rifts in ethni... (Apr '14) Apr '17 Hate discrimination 81
News A Physicist and Possible Adviser to Trump Descr... Mar '17 Into The Night 28
News US citizenship applications surge following Tru... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Ridiculous 2
News Doubts raised about relocating American embassy... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Jeff Brightone 1
News Weird science: 3 win Nobel physics prize for un... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Cromagnon Man 5
News Stiff and oxygen-deprived tumors promote spread... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web