Dueling 'Racist' Claims Defuse Once P...

Dueling 'Racist' Claims Defuse Once Powerful Word

There are 4 comments on the TheNewOrleansChannel story from Sep 17, 2009, titled Dueling 'Racist' Claims Defuse Once Powerful Word. In it, TheNewOrleansChannel reports that:

Republican Rep. Joe Wilson? Racist, because he shouted "You lie!" at the first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheNewOrleansChannel.

Trufax

Harvey, IL

#1 Sep 17, 2009
No, please keep using the race card. You're so close to the point of it doing one of only two things; actually causing someone to become racist, or to not care what you say at all.
jamal

Mount Holly, NJ

#2 Sep 17, 2009
i be suffern 200 years of slavery
i gots no economic opportunity
you jus doin that cause i bees blacks

that ok?
Really

United States

#3 Sep 17, 2009
Trufax wrote:
No, please keep using the race card. You're so close to the point of it doing one of only two things; actually causing someone to become racist, or to not care what you say at all.
The race card.... the eternal black crutch.

“From the real streets”

Since: Sep 09

Gary, Indiana

#5 Sep 17, 2009
Naw, he just doesn't like the plan. Can't say shoutin out was right, but media is makin too much out of this. I feel it alienates people the more they focus on Obama bein black instead of our President.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Physicist and Possible Adviser to Trump Descr... 5 hr Fair Game 10
News US citizenship applications surge following Tru... Dec '16 Ridiculous 2
News Doubts raised about relocating American embassy... Nov '16 Jeff Brightone 1
News Weird science: 3 win Nobel physics prize for un... Oct '16 Cromagnon Man 5
News Stiff and oxygen-deprived tumors promote spread... Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Princeton honors memory of 'Mind' mathematician... Aug '16 Actual Science 1
News Words you can't use at Princeton: Mankind, manp... (Aug '16) Aug '16 JCK 1
More from around the web