Deportation of partner in same-sex co...

Deportation of partner in same-sex couple halted

There are 29 comments on the WHDH story from May 7, 2011, titled Deportation of partner in same-sex couple halted. In it, WHDH reports that:

A dancer from Venezuela who legally married an American man in a same-sex ceremony last year had his deportation placed on hold Friday, one day after U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder set aside an immigration ruling in a similar case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHDH.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 07

Nashville, TN

#21 May 8, 2011
Russell Pierce wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how to understand the English language? Reread the heading of this Topic:
Deportation of partner in same-sex couple halted
That means that everything that you just said is MOOT.
Apparently you are having a problem understanding what I posted. Same sex marriages of heterosexual marriages if one partner is in this country illegally it is an illegal marriage and YES the illegal partner MUST be deported. No exceptions.

My name is Jim Hayden and I AM the next American President
...Facebook Jim Hayden for President 2012

Nashville, TN

#22 May 8, 2011
leeman15251 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no change of being President. The treatment that you proposed is most likely illegal anyways.
This is a new one. Since when is enforcing our laws illegal?

ins

Hanover, PA

#23 May 8, 2011
Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you are having a problem understanding what I posted. Same sex marriages of heterosexual marriages if one partner is in this country illegally it is an illegal marriage and YES the illegal partner MUST be deported. No exceptions.
Deport them all n u have my vote!
ins

Hanover, PA

#24 May 8, 2011
Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL good one I didnt get that either..Illegals dont know our laws tho

Nashville, TN

#25 May 8, 2011
ins wrote:
<quoted text>
Deport them all n u have my vote!
That is the plan. Our immigration laws are in place for a very good reason. Currently we have nearly half of our workforce living on unemployment, welfare or on the streets. When every American who is able to work is working then and only then can we let immigrants in to fill those jobs not held by American citizens. As long as American workers are unemployed we as a nation cannot afford to allow immigration into this country legal or illegal.

Since: Jan 11

Dublin, OH

#26 May 8, 2011
Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to striping and making them walk across the borders in an orange bag.

Nashville, TN

#27 May 8, 2011
leeman15251 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to striping and making them walk across the borders in an orange bag.
They are in this country illegally therefore they do not have any claims or rights to keep anything they have acquired illegally while living in this country.

The bright orange paper bags is better than stripping them naked and marching then out of this country naked. Which by the way is exactly what they truly deserve.

Since: Jan 11

Dublin, OH

#28 May 8, 2011
Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
They are in this country illegally therefore they do not have any claims or rights to keep anything they have acquired illegally while living in this country.
The bright orange paper bags is better than stripping them naked and marching then out of this country naked. Which by the way is exactly what they truly deserve.
i agree that illegal immigration needs to end, but they are human and needed to be treated accordingly.

Nashville, TN

#29 May 8, 2011
leeman15251 wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree that illegal immigration needs to end, but they are human and needed to be treated accordingly.
Actually they are criminals and deserve to be treated accordingly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stiff and oxygen-deprived tumors promote spread... Sep 13 Stephany McDowell 1
News Princeton honors memory of 'Mind' mathematician... Aug 31 Actual Science 1
News Words you can't use at Princeton: Mankind, manp... Aug '16 JCK 1
News Happy Birthday, Sonia Sotomayor, First Hispanic... (Feb '13) Jul '16 swedenforever 5
News Astronomy: Columbus native helped verify NASA's... Jun '16 Contrarian 4
News Panel describes scourge of modern slavery (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANICE 3
News Here are 8 reasons why a Bernie Sanders preside... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
More from around the web