Number Of Undocumented Immigrants From Mexico Who Are Entering and Leaving U.S. Hits Net Zero

Apr 9, 2012 Full story: ThinkProgress

According to Mexican census data, 1 million undocumented immigrants returned to Mexico from the U.S. between 2005 and 2010 - more than three times the number who said they had returned from 2000 to 2004.

Full Story
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#1 Apr 9, 2012
Wish a few more million would go.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 9, 2012
i find it hard to believe. sounds like a good number yet a better thing would be if all left and never came back.
Annie

Naperville, IL

#3 Apr 10, 2012
We are trusting Mexico's census numbers? The lands of the honest people would never "cook the books" for their benefit

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Apr 10, 2012
Annie wrote:
We are trusting Mexico's census numbers? The lands of the honest people would never "cook the books" for their benefit
you have a point there, when has mexico ever been known for being honest? its not as if they would say and do anything or say point the blame on others kind of reminds me of obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prominent Islamic Scholar Refutes Claims of ISI... 3 hr Polaris 1
Princeton gets $300M book collection, its large... Feb 16 Baptistism by Proxy 1
Nuclear scientists: The end is near for humanity Jan '15 Earthling-1 2
Son arrested on murder charge in hedge fund fou... Jan '15 Truth 6
Mrs. Obama's Tall Tales of Racial Victimhood Dec '14 LION 2
Turkey's first culture minister passes away Dec '14 SpaceBlues 1
Cory's shearwater is able to provide immune pro... Dec '14 APV 1
More from around the web