Some blacks see racism in questions over Obama's birth

Apr 28, 2011 Full story: Hackettstown Weekly News 1,507

Shortly after President Barack Obama declared himself an American-born citizen with papers to prove it, Baratunde Thurston declared himself a disgusted black man.

Read more
First Prev
of 76
Next Last

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1607 Jun 5, 2011
I rather enjoy the randomness of the 'Chicken Dance'.
The boot shake is that BHO is a creation of Rev. Wright, NancyReid & DNC, a Compliant Media, and Impeachable War Involvement.
The WH is keeping secrets on a lock down, the Bush family had many BHO has more.
I say let the show continue, the toxic nature of these relationships will cause fall off and hair to fall out.
google 'chicken dance,' enjoy.
Dingo

Elk Grove, CA

#1608 Jun 5, 2011
Bla! Bla! bla!
Ray you are using the old repuglican talking points.., pay your dues and the repuglican will send you NEW talking points.
RayOne wrote:
I rather enjoy the randomness of the 'Chicken Dance'.
The boot shake is that BHO is a creation of Rev. Wright, NancyReid & DNC, a Compliant Media, and Impeachable War Involvement.
The WH is keeping secrets on a lock down, the Bush family had many BHO has more.
I say let the show continue, the toxic nature of these relationships will cause fall off and hair to fall out.
google 'chicken dance,' enjoy.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1609 Jun 5, 2011
Do you feel safer. Are the nation enemies fewer. Does the WH have a plan. Do you trust the secret WH meetings. Why are the 'talking points' the same, can I have an answer, please.
Dingo

Elk Grove, CA

#1610 Jun 5, 2011
How about that secret WH meeting with the Energy under Chaney.
whoopps, ENRON failed.
next
RayOne wrote:
Do you feel safer. Are the nation enemies fewer. Does the WH have a plan. Do you trust the secret WH meetings. Why are the 'talking points' the same, can I have an answer, please.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1611 Jun 5, 2011
CHEECH wrote:
<quoted text>
White, right wing. Low IQ but too dumb to know it. Probably descended from his second cousin and his uncle. Collects pictures of other peoples kids.
Guess again, union slacker and mooocher.
george barnett

Lexington, NC

#1612 Jun 6, 2011
lilya wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Dingo but I didn't vote for Bush nor Obama. I think the jackass and elephant need to be put out to pasture. I am more into someone who puts America first, middle, last. Don't care what roots they possess, so long as the welfare of our country and its citizens are top priority.
Neither the Elephant or the Jackass have a pasture to piss in.Neither does the American people.China owns us.
Dingo

Elk Grove, CA

#1613 Jun 6, 2011
Well then you can enjoy your chinese food.
I am eating pork ribs.
and take your head out of the hot sand, we are not making fools, nor do AMERICA need fools.
that's all.
george barnett wrote:
<quoted text>Neither the Elephant or the Jackass have a pasture to piss in.Neither does the American people.China owns us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 76
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pi, Pie or both? The choice is yours this Pi Day Mar 21 Grenndol 12
News Prominent Islamic Scholar Refutes Claims of ISI... Mar 11 jinxi 79
News Princeton gets $300M book collection, its large... Feb '15 Baptistism by Proxy 1
News Nuclear scientists: The end is near for humanity Jan '15 Earthling-1 2
News Son arrested on murder charge in hedge fund fou... Jan '15 Truth 6
News Mrs. Obama's Tall Tales of Racial Victimhood Dec '14 LION 2
News Turkey's first culture minister passes away Dec '14 SpaceBlues 1
More from around the web