Support is growing for the Macedonia ...

Support is growing for the Macedonia Evidence letter to US President Barack Obama

There are 28 comments on the www.americanchronicle.com story from May 2, 2010, titled Support is growing for the Macedonia Evidence letter to US President Barack Obama. In it, www.americanchronicle.com reports that:

The number of scholars who are supporting the Macedonia Evidence letter to US President Barack Obama grew in April to 364. The letter, initially supported by 200 scholars of Graeco-Roman antiquity, appeared online about a year ago at http://macedonia-evidence.org/obama-letter.html . The letter requested the new US president to reverse a decision by his predecessor George W. Bush to recognize in 2004 FYROM in bilateral relations as "Republic of Macedonia".

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.americanchronicle.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dimitri from Athens

Athens, Greece

#22 May 4, 2010
Informed Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
So your entire argument is "reader is a liar, i can't prove it, and refuse to back up my claims, but he's a liar". Very grown up.
I've given you links to sites where GREEKS ADMIT BEING INVOLVED IN THE SREBRENICA MASSACRE. I've also explained how I proved your little on-line petition (it obviously isn't a letter as Mr Obama never replied to me either).
Next you'll be telling us you are Greek.
Oh, you are!
That causes a problem, as in common sense and social behaviour (and internation financial law) you and your entire national population are proven liars.
Proven it seems, every time you open your filthy mouths, write something down, or type.
How much money did Greece (and by Greece we mean the legal representatives OF THE PEOPLE) say it owed? How much did it then say it owed? And how much is that ever increasing number today?
You wanna see a liar, a fraudster and an internationally recognised criminal (and this is before I start on Greek complicity to genocide), then check the mirror.
You really are a vile, imature and insignificant little creature. With the common sense, culture and personality of a corpse.
Fake letter, for sure.
Greek liars, oh yes.
Infantile, it's all they got.
<<So your entire argument is "reader is a liar, i can't prove it, and refuse to back up my claims, but he's a liar". Very grown up.>>

I have been clear to this.
I told you:
Since you said it then prove it or you are a liar.

<<I've given you links to sites where GREEKS ADMIT BEING INVOLVED IN THE SREBRENICA MASSACRE. I've also explained how I proved your little on-line petition (it obviously isn't a letter as Mr Obama never replied to me either).>>

You have given only BS.
Just a respected Bosnian blog which, however, is well far from being expressing an unprejudiced opinion from one hand and a shameful video from the other, made by a wannabe journalist bitch, only to accuse Greece which nevertheless proves nothing.
I have already replied to these BS.

<<Fake letter, for sure.
Greek liars, oh yes.
Infantile, it's all they got>>

Yes, and an idiot – wannabe Macedonian! You!
Dimitri from Athens

Athens, Greece

#23 May 4, 2010
Informed Reader wrote:
Greeks supported, financed and participated in the Srebrenica GENOCIDE.
Greeks robbed, cheated and lied to the EU.
Greeks GAVE NATO secrets to the Bosnian Serbs.
Greeks are scum.
Greeks are the ONLY threat to stability in the Balkans/EU/NATO/Eurozone/world .
They are a plague on humanity.
My words, but global sentiment.
<<Greeks supported, financed and participated in the Srebrenica GENOCIDE.
Greeks robbed, cheated and lied to the EU.>>

We supported the Serbs as a nation because friends are friends but we have never supported any killing of innocent civilians.
Greece has never been involved in any killing of innocent people.

With regards to cheating the EU.
Sadly we have acted likewise.
I really wish for those Greek politicians and anyone else, who acted so to be punished,
Yet we are not the only case within the EU countries since several other countries have tried cheating with the one or the other way from time to time. All these incidents show that the checking EU mechanisms are rather inadequate and should be strengthened and improved, a problem being already recognized by the EU which tries to better the situation towards this direction.

<<Greeks are scum.>>

That’s right. Not difficult for you to show your hate against us.
But we really don’t care; you are so little to make us any harm.
It’s more likely that if you ever bit you tongue you would be poisoned to death!

<<Greeks are the ONLY threat to stability in the Balkans/EU/NATO/Eurozone/world .>>

And this is the reason why our European companions are helping us.
Idiot!

<<They are a plague on humanity.>>

Nothing worse than you, idiot!

Whatever you do, whatever you say the true with regards to this forum is that Macedonia is Greek. It was always Greek, it still is and it shall always be.
This is the main subject of the forum. The rest are irrelevant and are used by you in a silly attempt to abstract the attention from this.

No matter how difficult our position is at present, this true never alters and you shall be always a liar through your shameful attempts trying to prove desperately for the opposite.
You shall be always a crying and humiliated dog to leak its wounds.

<<My words, but global sentiment. >>

Hahahah! Idiot!
Informed Reader

Skopje, Macedonia

#24 May 4, 2010
Above you will see the desperate rantings of an uneducated NAZI child.

Desperate to justify his existance, and to convince people he has a double digit IQ.

Greeks supported GENOCIDE, they broke arms embargo's, they gave NATO secrets to the Bosnian Serbs, they were actively involved in the murder of thousands of Bosnian Muslims.

How do we know that this happened? Greeks themselves, NATO, the war-crimes investigators, surviving Bosnian Muslims, the worlds media and even the goddamn Bosnian Serbs who fought alongside the Greeks TELL US.

But no. Dimitri know best. Apparently.

The fake letter. I signed it, have you?

I even told him how I was able to sign it, so he can try himself. Sadly, he wants to know which names I added. Presumably so that they can be removed. Certainly not to check I really did it (unless he works for the Greek propaganda site that hosts the FAKE LETTER (on-line petition)).

Why Dimitri? Sign it yourself, learn the truth of the FAKE LETTER (on-line petition). I've told you how I did it. I've proved it is a FAKE LETTER.

You call me a liar. You cannot prove it, yet I have to defend myself against what? Your word as a Greek?

YOUR WORD AS A GREEK??????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaaaaa......

YOUR WORD AS A GREEK?

Not using the "innocent until PROVEN GUILTY" rule of law, but the "Dimitri says so" rule of MY WORD AS A GREEK.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAaaaaaaa a.....

Got to go, I need a drink and a smoke.

MY WORD AS A GREEK....

Hahahahahahahahahaaaaa HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAaAAAAAAaaaaaa HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa Ha HA hA HAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAaaaaaaa
Dimitri from Athens

Athens, Greece

#25 May 4, 2010
If there are adequate proofs about the Greeks’ role in the killings why up to now nobody has ever charged a single one Greek about all these massacres?
What an idiot can you be to claim something proven wrong by the facts!

And now you come and become more ridiculous to claim that you also have signed (twice) the letter sent to President Obama!
You have two alternatives
You either reveal all the details of your twice signing or you and the rest of you keep on signing it so that the letter signatures to exceed soon the 1000 signatures and prove to the world that something is wrong!

But you are so a ridicule man to manage anything.
May be you signed in your dreams only|!

Idiot!

Since: Mar 08

I like to screw pichkas!!!

#28 May 6, 2010
Does this pichka have the kurac????
Dimitri from Athens

Athens, Greece

#29 May 6, 2010
He hasn’t anything left!
He’s at a loss!
:)
United Macedonians

Tübingen, Germany

#31 Oct 7, 2010
From the Macedonia Evidence initiative, a quote:

http://macedonia-evidence.org/documentation.h...

misappropriation .... of Alexander the Great: More recently even Alexander’s father, Philip, has also been abducted:

“When Macedonia renamed Skopje airport for Alexander the Great in 2007, this seemed a one-off to annoy Greece. More recently, however, the government has broadened a policy the opposition calls “antiquisation”. The main road to Greece has been renamed for Alexander and the national sports stadium named after his father, and plans are afoot to erect a huge statue of Alexander in central Skopje.”

The Economist April 2, 2009
Macedonia is Hellenic

Greece

#32 Oct 15, 2010
368 academics agree that Macedonians are and were Greeks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Astronomy: Columbus native helped verify NASA's... Jun 10 Contrarian 5
News Panel describes scourge of modern slavery Feb '16 JANICE 3
News Here are 8 reasons why a Bernie Sanders preside... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News How Woodrow Wilson Denied African-Americans an ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Big Knob 3
News Students want Woodrow Wilson's name removed fro... (Nov '15) Dec '15 Boo Boo 1961 2
News Pi, Pie or both? The choice is yours this Pi Day (Mar '15) Jul '15 Ferdo 18
News Early Push To Require The HPV Vaccine May Have ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 anothervoice 1
More from around the web