Support is growing for the Macedonia Evidence letter to US President Barack Obama

May 2, 2010 | Posted by: macedonian1 | Full story: www.americanchronicle.com

The number of scholars who are supporting the Macedonia Evidence letter to US President Barack Obama grew in April to 364. The letter, initially supported by 200 scholars of Graeco-Roman antiquity, appeared online about a year ago at http://macedonia-evidence.org/obama-letter.html . The letter requested the new US president to reverse a decision by his predecessor George W. Bush to recognize in 2004 FYROM in bilateral relations as "Republic of Macedonia".

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Informed Reader

Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

Hahahahahahaha... Deep breath...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha

The more Greeks use the fake letter (which isn't actually a letter, more of an on-line petition that anybody with access to a university library can sign), the more stupid they make themselves appear.

It's actually funny how there are no links to the ACTUAL letter, simply links to various Greek propaganda sites that carry "the text" of the letter.

The same sites have links to images of many ancient texts, but none to a year old text. Go figure.

Still, they also beleive (despite public admitance) that they had nothing to do with the Srebrenica massacre.

Idiots.
University

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

I signed it 5 times and i am not even teacher
but i do work at Mr.Greek restaurant.
Informed Reader

Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

I signed the letter twice.

Simply go to a university library, open an e-mail account with a university suffix (.edu is popular), then having picked your academic of choice, sign the petition.

No checks, no measures and out of nothing, a fake letter with a growing list of signatures.

Typical Greek propaganda - Typical Greece.

No checks, no measures, open to abuse, and a total lie.
Dimitri from Athens

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

Informed Reader wrote:
I signed the letter twice.
Simply go to a university library, open an e-mail account with a university suffix (.edu is popular), then having picked your academic of choice, sign the petition.
No checks, no measures and out of nothing, a fake letter with a growing list of signatures.
Typical Greek propaganda - Typical Greece.
No checks, no measures, open to abuse, and a total lie.
So you signed the letter twice
What are the names you have used for these two times you signed?
Please show them to the public to reveal the fiasco!
Informed Reader

Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

Dimitri from Athens wrote:
<quoted text>
So you signed the letter twice
What are the names you have used for these two times you signed?
Please show them to the public to reveal the fiasco!
Why reveal to you your own vain stupidity?

Not knowing which names to delete invalidates the whole thing.

The fact that I can do it, and I showed you how to do it, brings to the fore, doubt over the whole FAKE letter.

That fact that you cannot disprove me must rankle.

But, you keep believing the myth. It's what you are best at.

Not involved in any genocide despite an admission of such and masses of world evidence.

Fool
Dimitri from Athens

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Informed Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Why reveal to you your own vain stupidity?
Not knowing which names to delete invalidates the whole thing.
The fact that I can do it, and I showed you how to do it, brings to the fore, doubt over the whole FAKE letter.
That fact that you cannot disprove me must rankle.
But, you keep believing the myth. It's what you are best at.
Not involved in any genocide despite an admission of such and masses of world evidence.
Fool
Hahaaha and how can you prove that you really did so?
Do you know why you donít reveal it?
Just because you didnít sign and you simply lie.
Actually this one of the few thing you know to do well:
Lying!
Informed Reader

Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hahaaha and how can you prove that you really did so?
Do you know why you donít reveal it?
Just because you didnít sign and you simply lie.
Actually this one of the few thing you know to do well:
Lying!
Fine, you beleive that. I know the truth, and i've told you how I did it.

Now, i'm sorry. Having told you how I DID something, it is up to you to disprove it. Try it yourself, and when you succeed, t
or otherwise, then disprove me.

I revealed my method, it is for you to find which names I added. I'll even help you, they would have been added in 2010.

You call me a liar. Fine, your choice. But I say this to you.

Prove it, or shut the fruk up about the letter (that is in fact an on-line petition)!

Since: Oct 08

Stoney Creek, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

what does obama know about macedonia and does he really care?
Informed Reader

Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

just a guy i knew wrote:
what does obama know about macedonia and does he really care?
Not a lot I guess, and just enough not to overturn a bi-party decision to recognise it.
Dimitri from Athens

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

Informed Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine, you beleive that. I know the truth, and i've told you how I did it.
Now, i'm sorry. Having told you how I DID something, it is up to you to disprove it. Try it yourself, and when you succeed, t
or otherwise, then disprove me.
I revealed my method, it is for you to find which names I added. I'll even help you, they would have been added in 2010.
You call me a liar. Fine, your choice. But I say this to you.
Prove it, or shut the fruk up about the letter (that is in fact an on-line petition)!
According to common sense and social behaviour standards, if someone asks you further details or proofs about something you have said, this is just because he/she does not believe you
So I am asking for further details (eg the names you used to sign the letter) just because I show distrust about your sayings.
(I hope you are with me up to now)

Now, again, according to common sense and social behaviour standards, a person who makes a statement must have the ability to prove the truth of his/her sayings.

So by saying,ď I signed the letter twiceĒ, means that YOU have to prove the truth of your sayings and not me - an opponent actually.
My role as an opponent is to contradict you by saying ďNo you didnít Ė or give us proves Ė as exactly I did.

Only a retarded person would say that he/she has dome something and then to ask from someone else to prove that he/she has actually done so.

Actualy I know you are such a sad case but Iím writing the above rational clauses in a simplified way so that I hope that these will help you to improve your way of thinking.
Even marginally!
Informed Reader

Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

<quoted text>
According to common sense and social behaviour standards, if someone asks you further details or proofs about something you have said, this is just because he/she does not believe you
So I am asking for further details (eg the names you used to sign the letter) just because I show distrust about your sayings.
(I hope you are with me up to now)
Now, again, according to common sense and social behaviour standards, a person who makes a statement must have the ability to prove the truth of his/her sayings.
So by saying,ď I signed the letter twiceĒ, means that YOU have to prove the truth of your sayings and not me - an opponent actually.
My role as an opponent is to contradict you by saying ďNo you didnít Ė or give us proves Ė as exactly I did.
Only a retarded person would say that he/she has dome something and then to ask from someone else to prove that he/she has actually done so.
Actualy I know you are such a sad case but Iím writing the above rational clauses in a simplified way so that I hope that these will help you to improve your way of thinking.
Even marginally!
So, according to you a person is guilty of being a liar until he can prove his truth?

Doesn't it work that you are innocent until proven guilty in Greece (and the rest of the world for that matter).

You call me a liar. Prove it. Otherwise, common sense, social behaviour AND LAW, suggest I am not.

I can say what I like. I don't have to prove anything. You are free to beleive or disbelieve as you wish.

You want to prove me wrong then go ahead. Otherwise accept my truth or shut up - child.

And when you're done kissing my ass, kindly explain how Greeks admitting participation in the Srebrenica genocide = no Greeks involved!

You really do live in a fantasy place a LONG way from the real world. A bankrupt fantasy place, but a fantasy place nonetheless.

“Turks or Arabs?”

Since: Mar 08

Mosul

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

Informed Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
but a fantasy place nonetheless.
Skops spin whatever is said, huh? isn't that just a cop out on your part? if Skops spin everything their way, then we all spin whatever it is our way, to be sure. you cannot make such ridiculous comments and expect to be taken seriously.
Informed Reader

Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

Sure, and innocent until proven guilty only applies to Greeks it seems.

Fortunately they are proved guilty, time and time and time again.
MAKEDONIA ALWAYS GREECE

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Informed Reader wrote:
Sure, and innocent until proven guilty only applies to Greeks it seems.
Fortunately they are proved guilty, time and time and time again.
slavobulgar you born....slavoBulgar you die!!!
Informed Reader

Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

And to quote the greatest ever Greek.

"I'm luvvin it".
Dimitri from Athens

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

Informed Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
So, according to you a person is guilty of being a liar until he can prove his truth?
Doesn't it work that you are innocent until proven guilty in Greece (and the rest of the world for that matter).
You call me a liar. Prove it. Otherwise, common sense, social behaviour AND LAW, suggest I am not.
I can say what I like. I don't have to prove anything. You are free to beleive or disbelieve as you wish.
You want to prove me wrong then go ahead. Otherwise accept my truth or shut up - child.
And when you're done kissing my ass, kindly explain how Greeks admitting participation in the Srebrenica genocide = no Greeks involved!
You really do live in a fantasy place a LONG way from the real world. A bankrupt fantasy place, but a fantasy place nonetheless.
What a silliness!

<<So, according to you a person is guilty of being a liar until he can prove his truth?>>

It depends on what a person says. If he/she is claiming about an event (as with your case above), then he/she must have the ability to prove it against any dispute.

<<Doesn't it work that you are innocent until proven guilty in Greece (and the rest of the world for that matter).>>

This is correct as far as someone is accused of something and itís philosophy (as a concept), has nothing to do with the above case.

<<You call me a liar. Prove it. Otherwise, common sense, social behaviour AND LAW, suggest I am not.>.

Common sense and social behaviour suggest that you must have the ability to support your sayings at any case or you become a silly and distrusted person.
Law is not involved for such a case of silliness!
Is this simple enough for your brain?

<<I can say what I like. I don't have to prove anything. You are free to beleive or disbelieve as you wish.>>

Of course I donít believe you! Who would believe all this silliness!

Or else according to you, anybody can say whatever he/she likes and doesnít have to prove anything. And thus anybody may contribute to this chaos by claiming him/herself as being correct! This is the argument of a naÔve person.

<<You want to prove me wrong then go ahead.>.

I say that you lie and that you never signed the letter!
You want to prove me wrong then go ahead and give us the proofs of your act. Otherwise shut up - child.

<<And when you're done kissing my ass, kindly explain how Greeks admitting participation in the Srebrenica genocide = no Greeks involved!>>

I donít know any Greek who has admitted any participation in the Srebrenitsa killings, nor anybody has ever officially accused any Greek for any murder in Srebrenitsa.
As I have told you before either just prove it or you shut up.
Informed Reader

Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

<quoted text>
What a silliness!
<<So, according to you a person is guilty of being a liar until he can prove his truth?>>
It depends on what a person says. If he/she is claiming about an event (as with your case above), then he/she must have the ability to prove it against any dispute.
<<Doesn't it work that you are innocent until proven guilty in Greece (and the rest of the world for that matter).>>
This is correct as far as someone is accused of something and itís philosophy (as a concept), has nothing to do with the above case.
<<You call me a liar. Prove it. Otherwise, common sense, social behaviour AND LAW, suggest I am not.>.
Common sense and social behaviour suggest that you must have the ability to support your sayings at any case or you become a silly and distrusted person.
Law is not involved for such a case of silliness!
Is this simple enough for your brain?
<<I can say what I like. I don't have to prove anything. You are free to beleive or disbelieve as you wish.>>
Of course I donít believe you! Who would believe all this silliness!
Or else according to you, anybody can say whatever he/she likes and doesnít have to prove anything. And thus anybody may contribute to this chaos by claiming him/herself as being correct! This is the argument of a naÔve person.
<<You want to prove me wrong then go ahead.>.
I say that you lie and that you never signed the letter!
You want to prove me wrong then go ahead and give us the proofs of your act. Otherwise shut up - child.
<<And when you're done kissing my ass, kindly explain how Greeks admitting participation in the Srebrenica genocide = no Greeks involved!>>
I donít know any Greek who has admitted any participation in the Srebrenitsa killings, nor anybody has ever officially accused any Greek for any murder in Srebrenitsa.
As I have told you before either just prove it or you shut up.
So your entire argument is "reader is a liar, i can't prove it, and refuse to back up my claims, but he's a liar". Very grown up.

I've given you links to sites where GREEKS ADMIT BEING INVOLVED IN THE SREBRENICA MASSACRE. I've also explained how I proved your little on-line petition (it obviously isn't a letter as Mr Obama never replied to me either).

Next you'll be telling us you are Greek.

Oh, you are!

That causes a problem, as in common sense and social behaviour (and internation financial law) you and your entire national population are proven liars.

Proven it seems, every time you open your filthy mouths, write something down, or type.

How much money did Greece (and by Greece we mean the legal representatives OF THE PEOPLE) say it owed? How much did it then say it owed? And how much is that ever increasing number today?

You wanna see a liar, a fraudster and an internationally recognised criminal (and this is before I start on Greek complicity to genocide), then check the mirror.

You really are a vile, imature and insignificant little creature. With the common sense, culture and personality of a corpse.

Fake letter, for sure.
Greek liars, oh yes.
Infantile, it's all they got.
Informed Reader

Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

Greeks supported, financed and participated in the Srebrenica GENOCIDE.

Greeks robbed, cheated and lied to the EU.

Greeks GAVE NATO secrets to the Bosnian Serbs.

Greeks are scum.

Greeks are the ONLY threat to stability in the Balkans/EU/NATO/Eurozone/world .

They are a plague on humanity.

My words, but global sentiment.
BOREC

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Judged:

Informed Reader wrote:
Greeks supported, financed and participated in the Srebrenica GENOCIDE.
Greeks robbed, cheated and lied to the EU.
Greeks GAVE NATO secrets to the Bosnian Serbs.
Greeks are scum.
Greeks are the ONLY threat to stability in the Balkans/EU/NATO/Eurozone/world .
They are a plague on humanity.
My words, but global sentiment.
Yep...painfully true! But they are made to do what they did or do, Reader, that's why they get along with anything they do. Same as Albanians do in Kosovo, in Macedonia or else..same as Jews are doing in middle east and no one can stop them....just because behind them are the ďleadersĒ of the EU...or tend to be world's leaders...

There are many proofs available everywhere you look for it, about gayladaís involvement in Srebrenica, even they admits, but no one from EU or UN is will to start the investigations (except some Scandinavian countries) just because behind all these organisations are hidden corrupted players working for the cause of the same above group OR the organisations it self are created (established) by them, so ďnaturallyĒ they will not work against their own creators, arenít they?

Just to mention a few facts, that I as civil can find available on the net;

UNHOLY ALLIANCE: Greece and Miloshevic's Serbia
http://books.google.com/books...

Greek Role in Srebrenica Massacre Investigated - The Greek Way - Factor Icon TV
http://video.google.com/videoplay... #
Informed Reader

Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Judged:

There are a group of Germans today who reject the Holocaust, suggesting that it was simply western propaganda, or prisoners in Russian camps.

They deny their nations involvment in GENOCIDE.

They are generally refered to as NAZI's.

There are a group of Greeks today who reject their involvement in the massacre at Srebrenica, suggesting that it is simply anti-Greek propaganda.

They deny their nations involvment in GENOCIDE.

What do we call them? I vote them as NAZI's.

There are a group of Germans (a huge group, almost the whole nation) who don't want to bail-out Greece. Even to loan it money it won't pay back.

They get called Nationalists. Traitors to the Eurozone.

There are a group of Greeks (a pretty big group and growing) who don't want anybody to bail-out Greece. They just want to be given money they won't have to pay back.

They get called Nationalists. Heroes of Greece.

See a difference?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••