Cuba blasts US black leaders for charges of racism

Dec 5, 2009 Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News 43

' HAVANA - Cuba hit back Thursday at 60 prominent U.S. black leaders who challenged its race record, with island writers, artists and official journalists calling the criticism an attack on their country's national identity.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“America la bella!!”

Since: Jan 07

que Dios te bendiga

#1 Dec 5, 2009
H aha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! que cara de tranca son los castros.!!!!!!!!!

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3 Dec 8, 2009
Marie in Miami Fl wrote:
H aha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! que cara de tranca son los castros.!!!!!!!!!
Mi amor ustedes los Cubanos tienen las caras mas duras del planeta. Porque te admiras tanto?
Spartacus

Sparta, NJ

#4 Dec 8, 2009
Marie in Miami Fl wrote:
H aha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! que cara de tranca son los castros.!!!!!!!!!
cara de mojon, como el que invade nuestro foro!

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5 Dec 9, 2009
Spartacus wrote:
<quoted text>
cara de mojon, como el que invade nuestro foro!
Lieger? Yes that's him.

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#7 Dec 9, 2009
Spartacus wrote:
<quoted text>
Mojon! yes that is you!
I heard they are getting close to paying you a visit at your mansion Lieger. A bit exited about it?
Agent Liberty

Sparta, NJ

#8 Dec 9, 2009
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>I heard they are getting close to paying you a visit at your mansion Lieger. A bit exited about it?
We'll feed them to the hogs!
wow

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Dec 9, 2009
these fools are afraid to challenge contemporary amerikkka, so they jump on cuba?

these people aren't leaders, they're cowards!

the only afro-american leader i know of is dhoruba bin-wahad.

he doesn't preach, sell magazines, or write books, he acts!

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#10 Dec 9, 2009
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>Mi amor ustedes los Cubanos tienen las caras mas duras del planeta. Porque te admiras tanto?
Cherokee!
Eres una viejapuera,copiaste el email que le di hace unos meses a Curious George,para enviarme puercadas. Tu eres el unico ser tan puerco que se atreveria a eso. Si sigues asi voy a publicar tus email.Vieja puerca tortillera!

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#11 Dec 9, 2009
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Cherokee!
Eres una viejapuera,copiaste el email que le di hace unos meses a Curious George,para enviarme puercadas. Tu eres el unico ser tan puerco que se atreveria a eso. Si sigues asi voy a publicar tus email.Vieja puerca tortillera!
Mira hijo de pu t a. Deja eso. Aca no hay nadie con la mente mas podrida que la tuya. y despues dices ser Cristiano. Ojala que tu dios existiera para que te partiera el cu lo.
The Compassionate One

Raeford, NC

#12 Dec 9, 2009
Agent Liberty wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll feed them to the hogs!
Now we learn that you and your family are cannibals! Enjoy!

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#13 Dec 9, 2009
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>Mira hijo de pu t a. Deja eso. Aca no hay nadie con la mente mas podrida que la tuya. y despues dices ser Cristiano. Ojala que tu dios existiera para que te partiera el cu lo.
Eres un cerdo.Una rata e cloaca a mi no me enganas raton!
WE JUST DONT CARE

Miami, FL

#14 Dec 9, 2009
They need to take a good look at the racism in Miami by Miami Cubans against non Cubans and non white Cubans.

I just sent the George Lopez show this "joke" -

How can you get Miami's ethnic voting Cubans NOT to vote for a Cuban candidate?

If that candidate is a BLACK Cuban.
Phil McCracken

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Dec 9, 2009
does Cuba have an Al Sharpton equivalent?
WE JUST DONT CARE

Miami, FL

#16 Dec 9, 2009
No Black Cubans have no input no weight in Cubas island politics SAME as Miami Cuban politics.

Difference is Black Cubans in Cuba are now speaking out while in Miami they continue to support those who do not include them nor want anything to do with them.
George Lopes

Miami, FL

#17 Dec 10, 2009
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
They need to take a good look at the racism in Miami by Miami Cubans against non Cubans and non white Cubans.
I just sent the George Lopez show this "joke" -
How can you get Miami's ethnic voting Cubans NOT to vote for a Cuban candidate?
If that candidate is a BLACK Cuban.
I am getting my agent in touch with you soon

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#18 Dec 10, 2009
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Eres un cerdo.Una rata e cloaca a mi no me enganas raton!
Cerdo eres tu y tu familia. Nunca ha sido mi intención engañar. Solo exponerte como el mentiroso que eres. Ademas de un traidor a tu patria. No nos olvidemos de que eres además un hipocrita al decir que eres Cristiano. Cuando tu acusas a alguien de mandar vídeos pornográficos a alguien que no los a pedido y tu no tienes prueba de eso, eso demuestra que el mentiroso eres tu. Y eso no sorprende a nadie aca. sabemos lo mentiroso y bajo que eres. No te ofendas cuando la gente te responde con lo mismo.

“America la bella!!”

Since: Jan 07

que Dios te bendiga

#20 Dec 10, 2009
No me gusta lo que esta haciendo Cherokee
Orlando Leone Jr

Sparta, NJ

#21 Dec 10, 2009
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>Cerdo eres tu y tu familia. Nunca ha sido mi intención engañar. Solo exponerte como el mentiroso que eres. Ademas de un traidor a tu patria. No nos olvidemos de que eres además un hipocrita al decir que eres Cristiano. Cuando tu acusas a alguien de mandar vídeos pornográficos a alguien que no los a pedido y tu no tienes prueba de eso, eso demuestra que el mentiroso eres tu. Y eso no sorprende a nadie aca. sabemos lo mentiroso y bajo que eres. No te ofendas cuando la gente te responde con lo mismo.
Cherokee mojon, el unico que a posteado de Georgia de vez en cuando eresa tu!
Aparte de eso eres un cerdo falta de respeto.
Tambien eres el usurpador de avatares.
Si yo estoy posteando desde NJ con un avatar no registrado y de pronto alguien postea desde SPARTA, georgia, bajo mi nombre.....logica conclkusion seria que fuistes TU! Y tu lo sabes, mojon!

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#22 Dec 10, 2009
Marie in Miami Fl wrote:
No me gusta lo que esta haciendo Cherokee
Claro que no te gusta, no te gusta que los desenmascare verdad?

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#24 Dec 10, 2009
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>Claro que no te gusta, no te gusta que los desenmascare verdad?
Cherokee,tu nuevo personaje de George Lopez,me comfirma de que tu fuistes el del video. No eres muy inteligete Cherokee,por bocon te descubri!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is Putin's endgame in Ukraine? Aug '14 Oliver Cromwell 11
India's lax antibiotic controls raise... Jul '14 Atul lukker 1
FHS mathematicians visit FSU for competition, l... Jul '14 Pajama People 2
Sotomayor: Affirmative action options don't work Jun '14 WeTheSheeple 13
Strange physics turns off laser Jun '14 Ogwa fortunate 8
Europe unfriendly to Muslims, Princeton scholar... (Apr '09) May '14 PATX 16
John Nash, Mathematician and Researcher (Mar '10) May '14 jaxcity545 4
•••

Princeton University People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••