Seniors say goodbye to Bluefield High

Seniors say goodbye to Bluefield High

There are 8 comments on the Bluefield Daily Telegraph story from Jun 5, 2010, titled Seniors say goodbye to Bluefield High. In it, Bluefield Daily Telegraph reports that:

One hundred forty-two young men and women closed one chapter of their lives and turned to a new page Friday evening when they came forward to accept the diplomas they earned at Bluefield High School.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bluefield Daily Telegraph.

soon tu be junior

Princeton, WV

#1 Jun 5, 2010
yea i mizz all of the seniors at bhs they made BHS a crunk skewl year this yr lol they were well respected and i want them tu kno tht i am very proud of all of yuh c all ya hard work finally paid OFF!!!!!!!!!!
Goon

Welch, WV

#2 Jun 5, 2010
Imma def miss my seniors
soon to be mrs morris

Lynchburg, VA

#3 Jun 6, 2010
I will not miss the administration but I surely will miss a lot of great people I encountered within my four years.
Curious

Bluefield, WV

#4 Jun 6, 2010
soon to be mrs morris wrote:
I will not miss the administration but I surely will miss a lot of great people I encountered within my four years.
not being rude or anything nut who are you. I'm just curious because of your screen name. That is all. Don't mean to offend you or anything of tht nature
classof11

Hillsboro, WV

#5 Jun 6, 2010
its probaby that black girl always trying to get with the morris security guard
Curious

Hillsboro, WV

#6 Jun 6, 2010
If your talking about neevah she didnt graduate so it cant be her that said that. who is alex dating?
soon to be mrs morris

Lynchburg, VA

#7 Jun 6, 2010
Hmmmm maybe lol whom would you be since you know me :)
classof11 wrote:
its probaby that black girl always trying to get with the morris security guard
soon to be mrs morris

Lynchburg, VA

#8 Jun 6, 2010
Who ever class of 11 wld be she knows who I am I'm not tess, alexs gf lol. Why do you ask?
Curious wrote:
If your talking about neevah she didnt graduate so it cant be her that said that. who is alex dating?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Words you can't use at Princeton: Mankind, manp... Aug 19 JCK 1
News Happy Birthday, Sonia Sotomayor, First Hispanic... (Feb '13) Jul '16 swedenforever 5
News Astronomy: Columbus native helped verify NASA's... Jun '16 Contrarian 4
News Panel describes scourge of modern slavery (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANICE 3
News Here are 8 reasons why a Bernie Sanders preside... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News How Woodrow Wilson Denied African-Americans an ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Big Knob 3
News Students want Woodrow Wilson's name removed fro... (Nov '15) Dec '15 Boo Boo 1961 2
More from around the web