Portland Farmers Market at PSU

Aug 30, 2008 Full story: The Oregonian

When: Saturdays, 8:30 a.m.-2 p.m. Where: In the South Park Blocks at Portland State University between Southwest Harrison and Montgomery streets Web: portlandfarmersmarket.org Foodies flock to the mother of all ...

Full Story
Wonderful

Portland, OR

#1 Aug 30, 2008
it's a great event, one of the best in Portland - not "Saturday Market" BUT the "Farmers Market" - we went a few weeks ago, got a great fresh drip coffee, cheese and fresh bread and went home with lot's of veggies for an incredible salad, there is live music and the crowd is large, so wear comfortable shoes. 5 Stars out of 5.
Oregon is Disgusting

Happy Valley, OR

#2 Aug 31, 2008
Not very good.

Portland used to have some good restaurants but the food scene has gone straight down hill for some reason.

I don't know what the problem is, maybe those 11 months of rain make for poor quality harvests or just out and out depression and laziness.
Oregon is Disgusting

Happy Valley, OR

#3 Aug 31, 2008
You can easily pay $100/person in Portland and receive indifferent service and gloppy, over sauced food.

Are all the good chefs and restaurant managers leaving Portland?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... Jan 18 Thinking 34
Want to help out some Aussies and make some $ís? Jan 10 PR Aus 1
Try a different approach on immigration Jan 6 wild child 1
To and from Russia with love Aug '14 Avril 1
Smokers litter ... and so do other people: Edit... (May '14) Jun '14 Translation DUH 24
Crossing the road is more dangerous for African... (Jun '14) Jun '14 sassyntrashy 12
Seniors Lack Affordable Housing Options (Apr '14) Apr '14 snyper 20
More from around the web