Portland man accused of stealing from...

Portland man accused of stealing from storage units and moving trucks

There are 2 comments on the The Oregonian story from Jul 15, 2010, titled Portland man accused of stealing from storage units and moving trucks. In it, The Oregonian reports that:

Portland police have recovered dozens of stolen items, including handguns, laptop computers and electronic equipment, allegedly stolen by a 37-year-old Portland man who targeted motel parking lots and storage units.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Oregonian.

StabbyTheStabbin gStabber

Portland, OR

#1 Jul 15, 2010
See what happens when you steal from poor people. You get just enough that you have to go back and do it again and again. Even though your chances are 1 out of a hundred, do it enough times you will get caught.

Best bet, in my opinion, steal so you only have to do it once. Everyone has stolen once, not everyone is a thief.

Hudson, FL

#2 Sep 8, 2010
Were they employees of The Standard Insurance Co? They are all theives!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oregon cuts spending on higher education deeper... Nov 8 Debrinconcita 1
News North Clackamas School District bond could raze... Oct 31 Lloyd 1
News 'Walking while black' can be dangerous, too, st... Oct 27 PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 3
Hiring Portland Students Interns (May '15) May '15 rebelcult 1
News Seniors Lack Affordable Housing Options (Apr '14) Apr '15 Cali Nightmares 24
News E-Cigarettes Pose Public Health Concern, Califo... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Sneaky Pete 4
News Oregon governor scandal puts spotlight on secre... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Robot High School 1
More from around the web