Palmer seeks third term in Kansas House

Palmer seeks third term in Kansas House

There are 12 comments on the Fort Scott Tribune story from Jun 10, 2010, titled Palmer seeks third term in Kansas House. In it, Fort Scott Tribune reports that:

Rep. Shirley Palmer, Fort Scott, announced Tuesday that she has filed by petition for re-election to the Kansas House of Representatives.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Scott Tribune.

HereThereEverywh ere

Fort Scott, KS

#1 Jun 10, 2010
Well, she won't be getting my vote. I think someone from the Tea Party is going to run against her and it is past time for a change.
BigDaddy

United States

#2 Jun 10, 2010
HereThereEverywhere wrote:
Well, she won't be getting my vote. I think someone from the Tea Party is going to run against her and it is past time for a change.
I agree! She has had her chance. Her train has ran its track. It is time for a complete overhaul of congress, starting at the state level on up. Changing up some city and county would not hurt either......
City Change

Fort Scott, KS

#3 Jun 10, 2010
Commission and the hired positions. What exactly are they doing over there (at the city offices)? The city manager should be REQUIRED to live in the city. And it's about time we look at a regular business person to run the city rather than someone with a typical government mindset.
ryan

United States

#4 Jun 26, 2010
I believe that shirley is the best person for the job. It is a dimond in the rough to have a democrat with good christian values in our local and state government.
mcs

Springdale, AR

#5 Nov 1, 2010
shirley palmer gets an endorsement, and best of all its based entirely on her voting record of support. check it out for yourself:

http://www.kansasequalitycoalition.org/viewev...
HereThereEverywh ere

Fort Scott, KS

#6 Nov 2, 2010
In the mail, we received 4 to 5 pieces of trash promoting Shirley Palmer and twice, even with a sign in our yard for her opponent, someone knocked on our door promoting her like maybe we had the sign in the yard because we were ignorant or something which was totally offensive but maybe, after we talked to the person that came to the door, they decided to vote for our candidate instead!!!
against

Fort Scott, KS

#7 Nov 2, 2010
Well my vote won't be going towards Palmer either! She has been very rude to some of friends and I think we need a change anyway.
I voted

United States

#8 Nov 2, 2010
I just voted for Tyson, suggest you all do the same.
FSKansas

Fort Scott, KS

#9 Nov 2, 2010
HereThereEverywhere wrote:
In the mail, we received 4 to 5 pieces of trash promoting Shirley Palmer and twice, even with a sign in our yard for her opponent, someone knocked on our door promoting her like maybe we had the sign in the yard because we were ignorant or something which was totally offensive but maybe, after we talked to the person that came to the door, they decided to vote for our candidate instead!!!
I received at least 20 pages of trash for Tyson. So whats your point?
shes gotta go

Overland Park, KS

#10 Nov 2, 2010
she was rude as a teacher and should of been fired long ago for the way she treated her students
Captain Curious

Fort Scott, KS

#11 Nov 2, 2010
What size bowl does the hairdresser use when cutting Palmer's hair and what plastic surgeon can give me the same inane grin she has as featured on all of the photographs?
Answers on a postage stamp please!
agree

Fort Scott, KS

#12 Nov 2, 2010
I agree with all of you that is against ole lady Palmer. She is rude and so is her husband. She never has got my vote and she won't get it now either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsburg State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nine More Colleges or Universities Become New M... (Apr '14) Apr '14 killa_the_compass... 1
News Carter picked for top CJ educator honor (Jun '13) Jun '13 Granny 1
News Charges filed against teacher accused of having... (Jul '10) Aug '10 concerned 45
News PSU tapping international student market (Aug '10) Aug '10 Uhh 3
News 10-Year Old Kansas Boy Headed To College (Jan '10) Jan '10 yet another 2
News Couple plans March wedding (Feb '09) Feb '09 pansy 1
News Kan. State of State address (Jan '09) Jan '09 Patriot AKA Bozo 1
More from around the web