South Philly man charged after hittin...

South Philly man charged after hitting two women with his car

There are 1 comment on the Philly.com story from Jul 17, 2008, titled South Philly man charged after hitting two women with his car. In it, Philly.com reports that:

Joseph Genovese Sr. said his 18-year-old son, who shares his name, is devastated after hitting two tourists with his car on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

wow

Norristown, PA

#1 Jul 17, 2008
i feel that everyone especially the media is tearing this kid apart for no reason...yea he hit two women but it was accidental he didnt purposely do it! i feel horrible for the families of the victims n i pray for them, but there is no need to be digging up every bit of dirt on this kid he is already in jail n he turned himself in...he has done everything right so far with dealing with this situation he stoped when he hit him, he got out n tried to help, he turned himself in...he obviously feels guilty n ashamed and embassed....and more importantly the reason he got on the news in the first place was to say srry to the families of the victims!! i seen bones all the time and his car already looked all smashed up to begin with so don't let the news fool you to believe all of that was from this accident...the news is bullshit n they twist and turn everything someone says around and some of it is honestly all made up!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Philadelphia murder victim was employed by Leba... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Al Callwood 1
News AIDS 'Patient Zero' was a publicity strategy, s... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Sprock 4
News Deaf physician assistant hopes (Mar '11) Jul '11 healthways001 3
News Pa. shorts libraries (Aug '10) Sep '10 stank 3
News $20M for Specter, Murtha centers? (Jul '10) Jul '10 Pete 4
News The bagel has landed in Landing (Apr '10) Apr '10 Lynn LoPorto 1
News "Go Back To Mexico" (Jul '08) Dec '08 dead beat 2
More from around the web