Prison sentence doesn't end Sandusky saga at Penn State

Oct 9, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Northwestern in Oshkosh

Two Penn State University students walk across campus in front of Old Main in State College, Pa.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
clearfielder

Curwensville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

and it shouldn't be the end of it.
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

All involved should go to prison and the football program should be shut down permanently!
what

Woodland, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Why was Paterno excluded from the conspiracy when HE WAS PART OF IT ! As a matter of fact the three others that are named wanted to report the 2001 shower assualt until one of them talked to Joe . So it seems Joe initiated that cover-up . Why Kelly thinks Joes involvement is unimportant makes no sense . Are they still trying to cover for Joe ? When does it stop ? guilty is guilty , whether your dead or alive . We want the whole truth and nothing but the truth .
clearfielder

Grampian, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

I think it'll be uncovered sooner or later.
what

Woodland, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

We can hope for sooner , since it's already way over due .
Community Disorganizer

Florham Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

what wrote:
Why was Paterno excluded from the conspiracy when HE WAS PART OF IT ! As a matter of fact the three others that are named wanted to report the 2001 shower assualt until one of them talked to Joe . So it seems Joe initiated that cover-up . Why Kelly thinks Joes involvement is unimportant makes no sense . Are they still trying to cover for Joe ? When does it stop ? guilty is guilty , whether your dead or alive . We want the whole truth and nothing but the truth .
It's too bad old Joe Paterno didn't live to be punished, he deserved the slammer!
what

Woodland, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Community Disorganizer wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too bad old Joe Paterno didn't live to be punished, he deserved the slammer!
YOU are so right !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••