Diane Dimond: Adults Can Stop Pedophiles - the Warning Signs Are There

Jul 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Noozhawk

It was the most raw and emotionally brutal court cases I've ever sat through - the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania vs.

Comments
1 - 20 of 36 Comments Last updated Nov 21, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Thank you Diane. Absolute respect!
The Meister

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Diane Dimond is absolutely right. Anybody who followed both cases will realise how extremely eerie they are to one another. Both men had kitted out their homes to attract children, both men present themselves to be the most kind and loving people on this earth that would never hurt a flea let alone a child. Both men focused on dysfunctional or boys from single family homes and turned on them when their actions were exposed. Jerry Sandusky didn't have the fame or money that Michael Jackson did. That's why he ended up behind bars. Michael Jackson may have never been convicted, but I don't think there's a single sane human being on this planet that believes he was completely innocent. Paedophiles are all around us. And they are usually the people you least expect. Any adult who has an excessive interest in children and wants to spend unsupervised time alone with them like Michael Jackson and Jerry Sandusky did should set the alarm bells off.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Hey persephone why aren't you defending Jerry Sandusky?. Where's the in and of itself there was no physical evidence, children can say anything about anybody it doesn't make it true argument. Come on, you hypocrite.
mj paid to get off

Mamaroneck, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

All floons are hypocrites. Sandusky didn't crab his crotch and scream "hee, hee" so there for he's an evil pedo whilest MJ was not. Pick and choose these losers do. Check out sanemjfan's twitter account. The jobless wanna be oozing hate at Diane whilst having no clue what he's talking about. Typical coward flunky.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Still not interested in defending Jerry, persephony? why is that? Doesn't he warm the cockles of the heart like Wacko did.

Since: Jul 10

Belm, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

You rock,Diane!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

God bless Diane Dimond!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

krackerjacks wrote:
God bless Diane Dimond!!
God will never bless a woman like that. She drips evil.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>God will never bless a woman like that. She drips evil.
I see.

Hey, I think I have a cure for what ails you!

Go lay down on your bed, turn out the lights, pull the shades, drink a case of Jesus Juice, plug yer noggin into some of Jacko's overrated music and slip into a nice comfortable coma!!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

I respect Diane Dimond for having the courage to write about the truth rabid fans don't want to hear. She must receive more than her share of H.A.T.E. mail, D.E.A.T.H. threats, and character assassination.
hails

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

These to cases couldn't be any further apart the chandlers and the arvisos were suspect to say the least read court transcripts that is what's factual not the BS that comes from Diane diamonds gob she got her sources from Tom sneddon after he ejaculated in her ear lmao7351

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

hails wrote:
These to cases couldn't be any further apart the chandlers and the arvisos were suspect to say the least read court transcripts that is what's factual not the BS that comes from Diane diamonds gob she got her sources from Tom sneddon after he ejaculated in her ear lmao7351
Please tell me you're joking, in that post.

Since: Jul 10

Rheine, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me you're joking, in that post.
Better don't ask for a answer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

Radical feminism does not want a father figure in the family, no patriarch. People of this breed believe marriage is an institution of slavery to the woman, instead of a partnership brought together to raise healthy, sound-minded future versions of the parents. The goal of radical feminism is to produce a nanny state, where the government has more control and direction of how children will be brought up. Many individuals that lean toward this line of thinking, had abusive male role models at some point in their past. Whether it be their grandfather who installed this hatred of men on their mother to pass on the beliefs, or their own father, it is usually present somewhere.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

krackerjacks wrote:
Radical feminism does not want a father figure in the family, no patriarch. People of this breed believe marriage is an institution of slavery to the woman, instead of a partnership brought together to raise healthy, sound-minded future versions of the parents. The goal of radical feminism is to produce a nanny state, where the government has more control and direction of how children will be brought up. Many individuals that lean toward this line of thinking, had abusive male role models at some point in their past. Whether it be their grandfather who installed this hatred of men on their mother to pass on the beliefs, or their own father, it is usually present somewhere.
Please stop the woman hating, Krackerjacks.
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop the woman hating, Krackerjacks.
He has been officially banned by Topix.
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Maybe his wife, finally left him, and now he is blaming women in general, instead of looking at himself.
Jiggers

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Diane Dimond is a great woman who continued to tell the truth about MJ despite receiving thousands of death threats and hate mail by twisted Jackson fans. She is true child defender and protector, and no matter what abuse she received, she continued to defend Michael Jackson's victims.

A big thank you Diane.
hails

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

U dont have to b a mj fan to see through her fork tongue stop using mjs fans as an excuse for her liaring ass who gives a dam about death threats she desrrves evrrything she gets u must b kinky to get off on that disgusting biarch on her tombstone it will say GOOD RIDDIANCE!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

hails wrote:
U dont have to b a mj fan to see through her fork tongue stop using mjs fans as an excuse for her liaring ass who gives a dam about death threats she desrrves evrrything she gets u must b kinky to get off on that disgusting biarch on her tombstone it will say GOOD RIDDIANCE!
Let's see, now. In your post, you assassinated Diane's character and supported those who send death threats. Have you sent her hate emails and death threats, too?

By the way, you might want to read the legal documents. If you won't, then I'd like you to explain why a grown man would have a photo of a child he slept with in the nude. It's part of the evidence found, in 1993.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••