Zabec roast to benefit scholarship fund

Zabec roast to benefit scholarship fund

There are 4 comments on the Valley News Dispatch story from May 21, 2011, titled Zabec roast to benefit scholarship fund. In it, Valley News Dispatch reports that:

Eric Slagle is a McKeesport Daily News staff writer and can be reached at 412-664-9161 or via e-mail. When folks remember their college days, they often remember that one guy or gal whose quarters served as a magnetic center on campus for student activity and school spirit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Valley News Dispatch.

kalfromtheburg

Monroeville, PA

#1 May 21, 2011
Gotta love Sam!!!
kalfromtheburg

Monroeville, PA

#2 May 21, 2011
Best of everything Sammy. Ken Hi class of 1960!!!!

“Truth Will Set Us Free”

Since: May 08

Mckeesport

#3 May 21, 2011
I had the good fortune to have Sam while at PSM. What a great guy and teacher. He took the complicated and made it simple.
Jt3y

Braddock, PA

#4 May 22, 2011
Wasn't he a part of the Blue Roof project?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Penn State Greater Allegheny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Peduto says his cabinet as Pittsburgh mayor wil... (Nov '13) Nov '13 M Anthony sux- ig... 4
News Public Hearing to Consider Proposed Reforms for... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Power Politics 4
News Alternatives suggested for abandoned school pro... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Snooze Part 2 2
News Bill Clinton stumps with Onorato in White Oak (Nov '10) Nov '10 White Lightning 4
More from around the web