Erie County unemployment rate drops f...

Erie County unemployment rate drops for third straight month

There are 6 comments on the Erie Times News story from May 29, 2012, titled Erie County unemployment rate drops for third straight month. In it, Erie Times News reports that:

Erie County continued its slow economic recovery in April, posting a third straight drop in the unemployment rate and seventh in the last eight months.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times News.

Jane Goodall

United States

#1 May 30, 2012
unemployment rate down... crime rate up ???? is crime a profession now ?
snag

Fairview, PA

#2 May 30, 2012
lol, just went to other financially rewarding occupations, other then work.:>)
Phil S Ophical

Erie, PA

#3 May 30, 2012
Should read "Unemployment down welfare up" because there are no jobs and once your unemployment runs out, welfare becomes the next step and those on welfare are not a part of the unemployment numbers.
A VERY deceptive stat!
Kwik Fill Job Search

United States

#4 May 30, 2012
At $33 dollars a hit, it maybe a little more "work" than anticipated.
TaxNoMore

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#5 May 30, 2012
30% poverty in the city of eerie and happy times are here again?
Sticky Fingers

Erie, PA

#6 May 30, 2012
Kwik Fill Job Search wrote:
At $33 dollars a hit, it maybe a little more "work" than anticipated.
My car got broken into last night around the area of the Kwik Fill that got taken for the $33. They took my loose change which added up to about $1.50. If these "entrepreneurs" are smart enough, they could work together and pool their loot. After about another 50 or so hits in the neighborhood, they will have enough money to pitch in and buy an eighth of weed and about 6 Hot N' Readys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Penn State Erie The Behrend College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bill Clinton campaigns for wife at Penn State B... Apr 23 cheetos 4
News Former Harborcreek resident's 'Nashville Flippe... Apr 15 Former Erieite 3
News Pat Cuneo: GEIDC issues should be fully revealed Mar '16 Bow Tie Boy Elliot 3
News Behrend student charged with raping woman (Mar '15) Mar '15 Dean Lilly 2
News $60M Harborcreek rail terminal plan explained (Nov '13) May '14 STILL 27
News GEIDC, taxing bodies in dispute over P.I.L.O.T.... (Jan '14) Jan '14 edge 2
News Come Experience the ExpERIEnce Children's Museu... (Oct '13) Oct '13 reptile dysfunction 1
More from around the web