Abducted as a teen, Pa. woman spreads...

Abducted as a teen, Pa. woman spreads awareness

There are 2 comments on the Evening Sun story from Feb 6, 2010, titled Abducted as a teen, Pa. woman spreads awareness. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

At 13, Alicia Kozakiewicz found herself the victim of events too ghastly to imagine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

LadyeHawke

Oakmont, PA

#1 Feb 7, 2010
I give her a lot of credit.

Since: Feb 10

Donora, PA

#3 Feb 7, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hate Hoax: Student Fakes Anti-Gay Notes from Tr... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Rainbow Kid 2
News Kurdish Pride Gang members, brothers found guilty (Aug '08) Jul '16 Mark 86
News Program aims to attract black males into teaching (Jul '14) Jul '14 Drilling for the ... 2
News Young, nonprofit CEO carries on King legacy (Jan '13) Jan '13 Da Old Fool troll... 8
News Eastern Orthodox Lose Two Evangelical Bridges (Aug '12) Aug '12 Edy Bateesie 1
News Plum Alum Sing for Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (Jul '12) Jul '12 curious_cat83 1
News Russia native teaches information security in A... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Lukashenko is Dr ... 2
More from around the web