Pieces of dead whale litter Kaneohe i...

Pieces of dead whale litter Kaneohe intersection

There are 31 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Jul 17, 2008, titled Pieces of dead whale litter Kaneohe intersection. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Motorists on Kahekili Highway in Kaneohe experienced an unusual traffic delay this afternoon as putrefying pieces of whale carcass fell off a flatbed truck onto the roadway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Okole Maluna

AOL

#36 Jul 21, 2008
Must be one of Mufi's contractors!!!!!!!!
Mazda

Honolulu, HI

#37 Jul 22, 2008
red ginger wrote:
what does a dead whale smell like?
It smell fishy like you alice.
Mother Jones

San Diego, CA

#38 Jul 22, 2008
Kupaa wrote:
<quoted text>
eh brah, did you have to get treated for an oral yeast infection? you could have been the starter for some ono pao doce.
The open public discussion of feminine hygiene simply offends my sensibilities. Please go back to the topic.
visitor

United States

#39 Jul 23, 2008
yeah that was pretty gross to have to pass by...it was being loaded onto a Ford F-250..i mean hello wasn't there a larger truck to be carrying or loading it onto....yeah, nothing i'd like to have to pass by on the road again...yuck!
Rain

Honolulu, HI

#40 Jul 24, 2008
Everybody is stuck in traffic.
dudealohajoe

United States

#41 Jul 24, 2008
Rain wrote:
Everybody is stuck in traffic.
Everybody Wang Chung tonite!!!

“in all things be pono, aloha”

Since: Aug 07

moloka'I, hawaii

#42 Jul 24, 2008
i wished every topic was this funny!
Rain

Honolulu, HI

#43 Jul 24, 2008
This wouldn't happen if we had rail.
Richard Richardson

Honolulu, HI

#44 Jul 25, 2008
This whale was known as Honey Dipper. Whoever senselessly slaughtered this innocent creature is just an awful person. It wasn't for the food because they didn't eat the whole thing. They're just aren't enough of these protected species in the shipping lanes. I just love swimming with the whales and playing with them. They've gotten to where they trust humans and like to play with their boats. Honey Dipper was so cute. He used to playfully split boats apart and knock the crew into the water so they could swim with him. It just makes me so upset to think someone might hurt these cute endangered creatures. If anyone gets back alive after the whales sink their boats they should be arrested on the spot for interfering with an endangered species. Make them do prison time. That'll teach those indifferent beasts to show respect for the law. If they ever find the boat and crew that ran into Honey Dipper they should show them no mercy.
Okole Maluna

AOL

#45 Jul 25, 2008
Have Mufi drive his SUV to the sight and haul it away!!!!!!!! The steelworkers can assist with such a invaluable community project.
Kupaa

San Diego, CA

#46 Jul 25, 2008
Mother Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
The open public discussion of feminine hygiene simply offends my sensibilities. Please go back to the topic.
Chill out, hoochie mama Jones! I'm just getting started. Moniliasis can be useful and fun! I wonder if chlamydia has any use in food preparation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacific University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Autism More Common in Youth with Gender Dissati... (Jan '16) Jan '16 VACS MAIM KILL 1
News Gay mentor, belief in dignity at roots of Kenne... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Allah Snack Bar 5
News Fresno Pacific University professor gets a Ukra... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Nazi Death Spiral 2
News JK Rowling comes out against Scottish independence (Jun '14) Oct '14 Swedenforever 5
News Scholarship named for hero in SPU shooting (Jun '14) Jun '14 sweet 1
News 5 Lessons In The Heroic Act That Stopped The Se... (Jun '14) Jun '14 time4drjack 1
News Officials: Concern for Bergdahl led to secrecy (Jun '14) Jun '14 conservative crapola 12
More from around the web