Will he shoot? Ex-Trail Blazer eyes O...

Will he shoot? Ex-Trail Blazer eyes Ore. gov race

There are 1 comment on the KansasCity.com story from Nov 6, 2009, titled Will he shoot? Ex-Trail Blazer eyes Ore. gov race. In it, KansasCity.com reports that:

Chris Dudley's free throw shots were always iffy propositions. Now the former Portland Trail Blazer is in a new arena taking aim at a governor's chair - and Oregon's Republicans think he can score.Dudley hasn't formally announced a bid for the post, but he filed paperwork last week to create a campaign committee."I'll make a decision soon and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KansasCity.com.

marta

Grovetown, GA

#1 Nov 6, 2009
I sincerely hope he does run for govenor. The state of Oregon sur as heck needs something different than whats been shoved down our throats
for the last 20 some odd years! I for one and many
more Oregonians I know will get behind him 100%. Hope he announces SOON so he can get the word out. Its gonna be one ____ of a fight to beat all the liberals in this state. GO FOR IT CHRIS!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacific University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Autism More Common in Youth with Gender Dissati... (Jan '16) Jan '16 VACS MAIM KILL 1
News Gay mentor, belief in dignity at roots of Kenne... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Allah Snack Bar 5
News Fresno Pacific University professor gets a Ukra... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Nazi Death Spiral 2
News JK Rowling comes out against Scottish independence (Jun '14) Oct '14 Swedenforever 5
News Scholarship named for hero in SPU shooting (Jun '14) Jun '14 sweet 1
News 5 Lessons In The Heroic Act That Stopped The Se... (Jun '14) Jun '14 time4drjack 1
News Officials: Concern for Bergdahl led to secrecy (Jun '14) Jun '14 conservative crapola 12
More from around the web