Sussman: No Drugs or Alcohol in Henry...

Sussman: No Drugs or Alcohol in Henry's Car

There are 1 comment on the Chappaqua Patch story from Oct 28, 2010, titled Sussman: No Drugs or Alcohol in Henry's Car. In it, Chappaqua Patch reports that:

With Danroy "DJ" Henry's memorial service set for 2 p.m. Friday at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center and a pre-game ceremony set for Pace University's football game at 12:45 p.m. Saturday in Pleasantville, investigators are making strides in finding out exactly what happened on the early morning of Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chappaqua Patch.

Rick from Massachusetts

Hyannis, MA

#1 Oct 29, 2010
How can your city have so little ro report about this injustice, If anyone looks at the police departments botched and overblown response that night I cannot understand how nothing is being done still to find out the truth. At least in Massachusetts the district attorney runs a full seperate investigation of cases like this and the officers put on administrative leave till the facts come out in court. As long as your town continues to sweep this case under the rug I do not know how any citizen their can have faith in your police and respect for them. Perhaps you should change the name of your town to Meanville or Police-do-whattheywantville

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pace University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of Americans are protesting the outco... Nov '16 tomin cali 20
News Cars and businesses burned in Milwaukee followi... (Aug '16) Aug '16 grounded in reality 1
News Milwaukee police chief surprised by violence af... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Frog 1
News The Making of United's Summer From Airline Hell (Jul '15) Jul '15 GeorgeBabbitt 1
News Asian-American groups accuse Harvard of discrim... (May '15) May '15 Ainu 1
News Officer Who Shot Danroy Henry Gets Police Union... (Apr '11) Jul '14 Lee98 7
News With Autism Diagnoses on the Rise, New York uni... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Common Denominator 1
More from around the web