Death of a Faith Healer: Oral Roberts

Death of a Faith Healer: Oral Roberts

There are 4 comments on the Time story from Dec 16, 2009, titled Death of a Faith Healer: Oral Roberts. In it, Time reports that:

Evangelist Oral Roberts gives a sermon to members of the Church on the Rock, in Rockwall, Texas on April 5, 1987.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Time.

Christian Follower

United States

#1 Dec 17, 2009
Scam artist!
JonB

Granbury, TX

#2 Dec 18, 2009
No different from any of the other hypocrites who use religion to control the mindless masses of fools who refuse to think!!!!
You Said It

United States

#3 Dec 18, 2009
Amen!
rider

Marquette, MI

#4 Dec 20, 2009
tax um all----------EXPOSÉ: THE “CHRISTIAN” MAFIAEXPOSÉ: THE “CHRISTIAN” MAFIA . Where Those Who Now Run the U.S. Government Came From and Where They Are Taking Us . By Wayne Madsen . Part I

www.insider-magazine.com/christianmafia.htm ·

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oral Roberts University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Facts about Oral Roberts (Feb '10) Jul '17 Operator NumberTwo 3
News Edmonton's Victory Christian Center in limbo (Aug '12) Apr '17 Paul Yanks - New ... 92
News Sistah Francis Frelix-Vann Honored by Cambridge... (Oct '10) Mar '17 the Pope 3
News Should Christians Date? (Apr '16) Apr '16 Brandon 1
News Muldrow board approves removal of 10 Commandmen... (May '13) May '13 Muhammad Hussein ... 26
News The Most Influential Evangelist You've Never He... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Wall Street Gover... 24
News Sprouse plans to run for district judge (Feb '10) Aug '12 Saginaw 41
More from around the web