Sprouse plans to run for district judge

Sprouse plans to run for district judge

There are 41 comments on the Sequoyah County Times story from Feb 26, 2010, titled Sprouse plans to run for district judge. In it, Sequoyah County Times reports that:

Dennis M. Sprouse, special district judge assigned to Sequoyah County, has announced his candidacy for the office of associate district judge for Sequoyah County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sequoyah County Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Saginaw

United States

#56 Aug 9, 2012
NO CLUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok revision of the earlier post it is messed up. Do you have a specific situation that explains your trumped up charges accusation? You listed several people who have a hand in all the trumped up charges but it is inaccurate. I have always wondered how people think judicial system trumps up charges and I hope you have a situation to maybe explain that theory.
I think what he was refering to was political opponents who one side had the alliance of the "then" sheriff so they trumped up a criminal charge which was later rescinded but the damage to this person was done and it hurt his political chances and that's dirty politics that's been around forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oral Roberts University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Facts about Oral Roberts (Feb '10) Jul 31 Operator NumberTwo 3
News Edmonton's Victory Christian Center in limbo (Aug '12) Apr '17 Paul Yanks - New ... 92
News Sistah Francis Frelix-Vann Honored by Cambridge... (Oct '10) Mar '17 the Pope 3
News Should Christians Date? (Apr '16) Apr '16 Brandon 1
News Muldrow board approves removal of 10 Commandmen... (May '13) May '13 Muhammad Hussein ... 26
News The Most Influential Evangelist You've Never He... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Wall Street Gover... 24
News Well Known Film Producer Gives Oral Roberts Com... (May '12) May '12 Haneie Rodriguez 1
More from around the web