Sprouse plans to run for district judge

Feb 26, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sequoyah County Times

Dennis M. Sprouse, special district judge assigned to Sequoyah County, has announced his candidacy for the office of associate district judge for Sequoyah County.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of41
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Joe

Claremore, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

wow I bet you are so right I agree with you all the way you said it all.
Joe

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

scottyB35 you poor dumb thing you but dope heads just can not help it. If I were you I would just shut up
Joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

shaking in my boots but bring it on scottyB35
Joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

scottyB35 you are all talk and no walk and so by by.
Ranger

Sallisaw, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

no joe that aint true i live at the sa i walk when ime on here is when i do the talk live 1 day in my shoose and you will know beoithch

What is the chance that you could translate that? Of course, it makes about as much sense as the rest of your posts. You have not clue what you are talking about.
Joe

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

ranger you are so right,well said
I know

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

I know that sprouse will be the next Dist. Judge so scottyB35 there
BLUEBIRD

Sallisaw, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy there tiger! That could very easily be taken as a threat upon his life! People like you and Bluebird make it so obvious that you are criminals who have had to answer for your wrong doings. That is the reason you don't like judges, police, district attornies. If you don't want to face a judge then don't brake the law! If you are saying there was a wrongful arrest call the ACLU...you people are really showing your ignorance!
I have you to know I have never done anything criminal.I hate dopeheads and thieves and lawbreakers.Maybe you are one of the nuts that are kissings the Judges,Police,Sheriff and DA's ass.To bad you can't tell the truth.As GOD as my witness I know they are the lawbreakers so I don't care what you think!!!Besides I have a NRA lawyer working on doing something about these jackasses so there!!!!
bojo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

it is about time bluebird and everything go getum and everything they need to be got and everything
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

BLUEBIRD wrote:
<quoted text>I have you to know I have never done anything criminal.I hate dopeheads and thieves and lawbreakers.Maybe you are one of the nuts that are kissings the Judges,Police,Sheriff and DA's ass.To bad you can't tell the truth.As GOD as my witness I know they are the lawbreakers so I don't care what you think!!!Besides I have a NRA lawyer working on doing something about these jackasses so there!!!!
I'm sure EVERYONE is shaking at the thought of you & your NRA lawyer...And what is with the "so there"? what are you, 5 years old? Honestly, you need to sit down and let the grown ups talk...now shush!
Pitiful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure EVERYONE is shaking at the thought of you & your NRA lawyer...And what is with the "so there"? what are you, 5 years old? Honestly, you need to sit down and let the grown ups talk...now shush!
Just because an individual is not ale to read or write well does not make them ignorant, it makes them less fortunate than those who were blessed with the opportunity to receive an education. It also does not affect the weight of their vote either! Their vote means just as much as the most educated person in the voting area and I would think that based on the population, those woukd be the votes to target. Just making an observation.....
Pitiful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

and yes I had to typos in that post, so shoot me!
LiveLaughLove

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Had a question for ya... If there's any way you could let me know your email or num, would appreciate it. Thank you so much.
LiveLaughLove

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

LiveLaughLove wrote:
Had a question for ya... If there's any way you could let me know your email or num, would appreciate it. Thank you so much.
That was for Bluebird.. Sorry, forgot to put that.
Lesbian Brotherhood

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

roper72901 wrote:
Sprouse will not get my vote. I know that on two different occassions he has helped family members get out of charges one was getting a man off of a murder charge and the other was a child molester. I feel if you do the crime you should do the time and not walk away scott free just because you are kin to a judge.
Is he a Liberal or Conservative Judge? We love liberal Gays and Lesbians for Judges.
MistyGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Lesbian Brotherhood wrote:
<quoted text> Is he a Liberal or Conservative Judge? We love liberal Gays and Lesbians for Judges.
Lesbian Brotherhood??? Confusion abounds lol. Perhaps you would consider changing your name to something like hmmm let's see,

Lesbian Alliance or even Lesbian Sisterhood??
mutt

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

To bluebird and fact is bluebird, yall need to move to a climate better suited for nutballs like yourself. Maybe California or South America. I know Mr. Sprouse and although he may be very strict in his court room, he is a man of honor and good christian faith. I will vote for him in any election.

Since: Dec 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

The top down problem exists because citizens have allowed corruption in law enforcement, judges, district attorneys and local political figures who have blattenly disregarded our constitution and citizens rights to a fair trial. Trumped up charges are the norm for anyone who opposes these people. Everything from voting suppression to ignoring murders and playing special favors to friends and family have been around for decades and nearly a century. TIME TO STOP THIS CYCLE. This will not happen by just localparticipation, but will involve the Justice depts intervention. Enough is enough.
MistyGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

sallisawwatchdog wrote:
The top down problem exists because citizens have allowed corruption in law enforcement, judges, district attorneys and local political figures who have blattenly disregarded our constitution and citizens rights to a fair trial. Trumped up charges are the norm for anyone who opposes these people. Everything from voting suppression to ignoring murders and playing special favors to friends and family have been around for decades and nearly a century. TIME TO STOP THIS CYCLE. This will not happen by just localparticipation, but will involve the Justice depts intervention. Enough is enough.
Your post I can basically agree with but I do have to ask something of you, do you support Sprouse or not?
got my vote

Sallisaw, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

i have know the Sprouse famil;y for over half my life i would be proud to vote for this man he is an up standing person with values which is hard to find arounbd here i wish him the best of luck

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of41
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oral Roberts University Discussions

Search the Oral Roberts University Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Edmonton's Victory Christian Center in limbo (Aug '12) Jun 17 change of heart 56
Muldrow board approves removal of 10 Commandmen... (May '13) May '13 Muhammad Hussein Akhmed 26
The Most Influential Evangelist You've Never He... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Wall Street Government 24
Well Known Film Producer Gives Oral Roberts Com... (May '12) May '12 Haneie Rodriguez 1
Caley (Feb '12) Mar '12 J Watkins 2
Tulsa evangelist Richard Roberts' court appeara... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Superior2U 2
GOP Presidential Candidate Newt Gingrich To Vis... (Feb '12) Feb '12 WDRussell 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••