Sprouse plans to run for district judge

Feb 26, 2010 Full story: Sequoyah County Times 41

Dennis M. Sprouse, special district judge assigned to Sequoyah County, has announced his candidacy for the office of associate district judge for Sequoyah County.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Joe

Tulsa, OK

#1 Feb 26, 2010
he will my vote and all others I can get for him
Joe

Tulsa, OK

#3 Mar 1, 2010
he is a good honest man and a good judge
roper72901

Sallisaw, OK

#4 Mar 2, 2010
Sprouse will not get my vote. I know that on two different occassions he has helped family members get out of charges one was getting a man off of a murder charge and the other was a child molester. I feel if you do the crime you should do the time and not walk away scott free just because you are kin to a judge.
Bluebird

Sallisaw, OK

#6 Mar 3, 2010
If you some of you only know what kind of man Sprouse is you would not vote for him when he runs for District judge.He signs arrest warrants to have people falsely arrested and when he gets them in court he more then doubles their fine and tells people that someone has to pay for his car and house payments.If I have to pay for his house or car then I plan on owning them.He is dishonest as the day is long.He even likes to chase children around the church house and try to use them as leverage to have their dads beat up or falsely arrested again.Is that the type of Judge you want!?Not me!!!He won't get my vote come election time!!!!!
Joe

Tulsa, OK

#7 Mar 3, 2010
Hey bluebird can you prove any of that silly stuff if you can do it or shut up, you talk like a real nut
Bluebird

Sallisaw, OK

#9 Mar 4, 2010
Joe wrote:
Hey bluebird can you prove any of that silly stuff izf you can do it or shut up, you talk like a real nut
For your info.I don't have to prove anything to you.But ask people that was in the court room in March 2006 or later and i'll bet they will tell you they heard him say that.It takes a nut to know a nut doesn't it STUPID!So go kiss Sprouses Butt iff you like it so much.But it will be a cold day in hell before I become a brownnoser like you PEON!!!!
Bluebird

Sallisaw, OK

#10 Mar 4, 2010
SCOTTYB35 wrote:
<quoted text>
you dont vote anyway
I have you to know i do vote so keep brownosing his ass too!!JERK!!!
Joe

Sapulpa, OK

#12 Mar 4, 2010
hey bluebird you are the one that said all of that silly stuff so I am not asking nobody else so prove it or just keep your mouth shut. you are nuts
Bluebird

Sallisaw, OK

#13 Mar 5, 2010
SCOTTYB35 wrote:
<quoted text>
got ya!!!!!!!!!! you ole dirty indian
What the hell does that mean?I'm not indian!
Bluebird

Sallisaw, OK

#14 Mar 5, 2010
Joe wrote:
hey bluebird you are the one that said all of that silly stuff so I am not asking nobody else so prove it or just keep your mouth shut. you are nuts
OHhhh,I suppose you were there huh!NOT!!!If i'm not telling the truth then why don't you go to Conway Arkansas and ask the people there how come they kicked him out of office there.It's because he was a crooked Judge there and he was doing the same thing there is he is doing here which is doubling peoples fines and signing arrest warrants for false arrest and helping distribute drugs.You'll wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit you in the ass!!!!!I also know three truck drivers that where there when they kicked him out of Conway,Arkansas.He is not allowed to go back to Arkansas to be a Judge. So put that in your Pipe and smoke the SOB you dopehead.Like I said before,I don't have to prove anything to you or anyone else.Don't believe me I don't care.Wait until he has you or some of your friends in front of him and you will find out what I mean.Don't forget check with Conway,Arkansas!!!!!It Takes a Nut to disbelieve what people say!!!!
Joe

Claremore, OK

#15 Mar 7, 2010
bluebird lets get real get off that silly stuff and talk about somthing that makes sense he does a good job and what else can you exspect.
fact is bluebird

United States

#17 Mar 8, 2010
Is right! Not only is he crooked, he gets paid for not even showing up! My family member was wrongfully accused, name blasted in the paper, had to bond family member out, pay attorney, and all charges were dismissed by this judge without my family member ever stepping foot in his courtroom! Did we get our money back? HELL NO! 1/3 went to attorney, 1/3 went to judge, and 1/3 went to county. PLUS the final court fees we had to pay as well to the county clerk! I won't be in this county long enough to vote so the rest of you can live with the outcome but you were warned!!!!!!!!!
Joe

Claremore, OK

#18 Mar 8, 2010
I thought you would come back with some more silly lies. It is good that you are leaving the county it dont need many like you so by by
Bluebird

Sallisaw, OK

#19 Mar 11, 2010
fact is bluebird wrote:
Is right! Not only is he crooked, he gets paid for not even showing up! My family member was wrongfully accused, name blasted in the paper, had to bond family member out, pay attorney, and all charges were dismissed by this judge without my family member ever stepping foot in his courtroom! Did we get our money back? HELL NO! 1/3 went to attorney, 1/3 went to judge, and 1/3 went to county. PLUS the final court fees we had to pay as well to the county clerk! I won't be in this county long enough to vote so the rest of you can live with the outcome but you were warned!!!!!!!!!
Thank Goodness you know exactly what i'm talking about.Too bad we seem to be the only ones that know the thruth about That idiot judge sprouse!!!
Bluebird

Sallisaw, OK

#20 Mar 11, 2010
Joe wrote:
I thought you would come back with some more silly lies. It is good that you are leaving the county it dont need many like you so by by
I don't know who you are talking about leaving but i'm not,so there!!!
Joe

Tulsa, OK

#22 Mar 11, 2010
fact is bluebird wrote:
there you go telling more lies you may not can anyway you there you go telling more lies a
Joe

Tulsa, OK

#23 Mar 11, 2010
there you go telling more lies bluebird
Wow

Muskogee, OK

#24 Mar 12, 2010
SCOTTYB35 wrote:
<quoted text>
i think every judge should stay in a cell...for one week wile their getting humped by bubba...then they will know the truth...this guy naaaa you dont want him as a judge...
and if he does become a judge he will get shot......with in a year
Easy there tiger! That could very easily be taken as a threat upon his life! People like you and Bluebird make it so obvious that you are criminals who have had to answer for your wrong doings. That is the reason you don't like judges, police, district attornies. If you don't want to face a judge then don't brake the law! If you are saying there was a wrongful arrest call the ACLU...you people are really showing your ignorance!
fact is bluebird

United States

#25 Mar 12, 2010
Joe wrote:
A lie by definition is an untruth, I have court documentation to back up my statements and all I can say is you need more honest people in this county, not less. But as it stands, we are out numbered and this place ain't worth fighting for, so bye bye to you! Note the proper spelling you moron!
fact is bluebird

Grand Rapids, MI

#26 Mar 12, 2010
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy there tiger! That could very easily be taken as a threat upon his life! People like you and Bluebird make it so obvious that you are criminals who have had to answer for your wrong doings. That is the reason you don't like judges, police, district attornies. If you don't want to face a judge then don't brake the law! If you are saying there was a wrongful arrest call the ACLU...you people are really showing your ignorance!
LMAO!!!!! Ignorance??? Can you say 'pot calling the kettle black'? BRAKES are on a car idiot, get a dictionary!!!!! It's quite obvious who you are as well, a 'legal criminal' fighting to protect his carte blance on profitable business ventures with the judge. It always amazes me how each time a drug bust update hits the newspaper the size of the bust diminishes, lol! Cops seize 30 lbs of drugs, next article reports cops seized 20 lbs of drugs, and by the time they get in front of judge it has just withered down to 2 lbs!! Sallisaw has the strangest evidence locker, it just seems to devour anything that is stored there! Get a clue already, we all know what is going on......LMAO!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oral Roberts University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Edmonton's Victory Christian Center in limbo (Aug '12) Oct 28 Former Member 67
Muldrow board approves removal of 10 Commandmen... (May '13) May '13 Muhammad Hussein ... 26
The Most Influential Evangelist You've Never He... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Wall Street Gover... 24
Well Known Film Producer Gives Oral Roberts Com... (May '12) May '12 Haneie Rodriguez 1
Caley (Feb '12) Mar '12 J Watkins 2
Tulsa evangelist Richard Roberts' court appeara... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Superior2U 2
GOP Presidential Candidate Newt Gingrich To Vis... (Feb '12) Feb '12 WDRussell 3

Oral Roberts University People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE