Farah's father: 'He's not a person th...

Farah's father: 'He's not a person that would run'

There are 5 comments on the UnionLeader.com story from Nov 14, 2009, titled Farah's father: 'He's not a person that would run'. In it, UnionLeader.com reports that:

Center Harbor Christian Church Pastor Robert Farah said yesterday he is concerned for his son Scott D. Farah after the sudden closure of a Meredith mortgage firm.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at UnionLeader.com.

United States

#1 Nov 16, 2009
Are you kidding me? This CLOWN encourages "his flock to follow his Christ-like example" and now all he has to say is is that he is concerned about his son. What about all the people that your dirt bag protege has just destroyed?? answer that Pastor BOBBY.

Deerfield, NH

#2 Nov 16, 2009
Come on now. these crooks are doing us a service showing us just how much risk is really involved when you expect to recieve 14% return on your investment. Interesting that Bob is already suggesting his son need to be punished and takes his punishment well!!

Barnesville, OH

#3 Nov 17, 2009
Hey Forever, the risk involved with these investors is with the INVESTMENT. The risk shouldn't be with the INVESTOR stealing the money! If Bob thinks his son should be punished, why won't he tell the authorities where he is? Could it be because he is in on it?
Morning Song

Portland, ME

#4 Jan 11, 2010
Pastor Bob is a good man, no one is talking about how he has helped SCUMBAGS Like you out when you needed it and THE BATTLE HAS ALREADY BEEN WON ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! and then we will see who is the scumbags. PRAYING FOR YOU ALL THE FARAHS AND LOVE YOU TO

Barnesville, OH

#5 Jan 12, 2010
Morning Song, You are a another shining example of why people are jumping of the Christianity ship in droves. You are full of S*&^. You try to protect those who do harm to others. Reading to your rhetoric leads me to believe that you are the type to protect the priests that molest little boys. You say that I'm the SCUMBAG that that your hero helped out, WRONG. I'm simply a home builder that built a home for a customer of mine that was getting their financing from your hero. When I went to get paid....Your GOD LIKE HERO had stolen the investors money. So now I get screwed along with a lot of other good, hardworking, and HONEST people. You need o reassess who you should be praying for. It's comforting though, just to know that someday you'll be in hell with the Farah's...THE REAL SCUMBAGS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oral Roberts University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Edmonton's Victory Christian Center in limbo (Aug '12) Sep '15 Sarah 89
News Muldrow board approves removal of 10 Commandmen... (May '13) May '13 Muhammad Hussein ... 26
News The Most Influential Evangelist You've Never He... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Wall Street Gover... 24
News Sprouse plans to run for district judge (Feb '10) Aug '12 Saginaw 41
News Well Known Film Producer Gives Oral Roberts Com... (May '12) May '12 Haneie Rodriguez 1
News Caley (Feb '12) Mar '12 J Watkins 2
News Tulsa evangelist Richard Roberts' court appeara... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Superior2U 2
More from around the web