Carolyn Staker

Carolyn Staker

There are 2 comments on the Portsmouth Daily Times story from Jan 15, 2013, titled Carolyn Staker. In it, Portsmouth Daily Times reports that:

Carolyn Kaye Staker, 63, of Portsmouth, passed away Saturday, Jan. 12, 2013, at her home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Portsmouth Daily Times.

so sad

Marion, OH

#1 Jan 15, 2013
My kids go to sciotoville community, they told me about her passing last night, my condolences to the family. A teacher never really dies, she lives on in the memories of her students. RIP
myself

Zanesville, OH

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Yess , i agree i was her student , i know this was awhile ago but still. I kinda feel bqd knowing everything just moved on without her and people bring it up but its kinda like it never happened. And to be honest the new teacher might not be the best but i guess it'll do ! And to her family sorry for your loss ; she really was a nice ,kind, funny lady even though sometimes even me wouldnt like her at a time but i liked her because she was 'down to earth' and some one thought it was a joke that mrs. Staker died and he kinda fake laughed and everyone was like its not funny and he said are you being serious,and then he just kinda turned arund and sat in his sit and was kinda quiet for longer than he usually is because is a class clown so just thought i would share that with you.
Mrs.staker you are missed !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ohio University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More Apr 29 Newt s Gimlet Rage 4
News Illegal immigrant Jose Alejandro Najarro 'sexua... Mar '16 UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 6
News Former Gordon Biersch brewer moving out on his ... Mar '16 Big Johnson 1
News Brown-Taylor to wed (Nov '15) Nov '15 shame shame! 1
News Thousands Race For The Cure In Athens (Oct '15) Oct '15 Duke for Mayor 7
News The evolution of vibrators as a milestone of fe... (Aug '15) Oct '15 SusainVa 4
Places to stay for parent's weekend (Sep '15) Sep '15 gsomodi 1
More from around the web