re-enrollment going thru legal affairs

re-enrollment going thru legal affairs

Posted in the Ohio University Forum

arp

Piketon, OH

#1 Dec 8, 2012
i recently re-enrolled and i was honest on the application and checked the block for felony . my charges were almost 18 yrs ago ,3rd degree burglary and 3rd degree vandalism , nothing sense 1995 and i served 363 days ,day for day w/ no probation or parol. i enrolled in ohio univerity while incarcerated , i finished 1 semester w/ 13.5 credits and a 3.548 gpa... what are my chances of being able to re-enroll ? i want to be enrolled ,register for classes this month dec 2012 and start the spring semester in jan 2013. please email me if you have been thru this or have an answere for me . thank you ! arp dec 8th 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ohio University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OU admissions (Dec '14) Jun 8 lol 2
News Ohio's public universities owe $6.5B in debt Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Ohio University students hold sit-in to protest... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Lucas Mc Cain 2
News Halloween party smooth in Athens (Oct '14) Oct '14 poodthumpun 1
News Tuition at most Ohio universities to rise again (Jul '14) Jul '14 Sneaky Pete 3
News NCAA discusses how to deal with academic fraud (Apr '14) Apr '14 RustyS 2
News Board member, NAACP blast Fairfield teacher's a... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Phoenix Ascended 2
More from around the web