Ohio State Head Spends $7.7M To Trave...

Ohio State Head Spends $7.7M To Travel, Entertain

There are 8 comments on the NBC4i.com story from Sep 23, 2012, titled Ohio State Head Spends $7.7M To Travel, Entertain. In it, NBC4i.com reports that:

A newspaper investigation finds that Ohio State University President E. Gordon Gee has spent $7.7 million on top of his record-setting compensation to travel, entertain, and maintain his 9,600-square-foot mansion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC4i.com.

Spookisbacksoblo wmetrolls

Toledo, OH

#1 Sep 23, 2012
7.7 million is hard to spend when it someone elses money.

Since: Aug 12

Hilliard, OH

#2 Sep 23, 2012
Spookisbacksoblowmetrolls wrote:
7.7 million is hard to spend when it someone elses money.
Funny...nobody makes polygamy or magic underwear jokes about Gee or Harry Reid.

Toledo, OH

#3 Sep 23, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Funny...nobody makes polygamy or magic underwear jokes about Gee or Harry Reid.
Speaking of majic undewear didn't the last pres of Ohio State say something about.drunken orgies rigjt before leaving? Maybe Gee has been spending the money searching for them?

Hilliard, OH

#4 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Speaking of majic undewear didn't the last pres of Ohio State say something about.drunken orgies rigjt before leaving? Maybe Gee has been spending the money searching for them?
I forgot all about Karen. She was quite an embarrassment. Most top OSU people are...just look at the biggest Affirmative Action baby in the state: Gene Smith.
Tim

Oberlin, OH

#5 Sep 23, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Funny...nobody makes polygamy or magic underwear jokes about Gee or Harry Reid.
Gee is a jack Mormon. Same as Hunstman Jr.

Harry Reid is a Dhim, that makes him off limits.
VADoc

Aiken, SC

#6 Sep 23, 2012
It's no secret that the top echelon at any school live the high life.

Being a school administrator especially in higher education is a gravy train.

Toledo, OH

#7 Sep 23, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot all about Karen. She was quite an embarrassment. Most top OSU people are...just look at the biggest Affirmative Action baby in the state: Gene Smith.
Gene Smith does come to some Hockey games Gieger on the other hand was never seen near the ice that I recall. Gene is a dufuss though.

Hilliard, OH

#8 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Gene Smith does come to some Hockey games Gieger on the other hand was never seen near the ice that I recall. Gene is a dufuss though.
Geiger was a bag man. He never cared about athletics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ohio State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A butter sculpture depicting Ohio State NCAA fo... Sun They cannot kill ... 3
News Ohio coach Urban Meyer, mascot celebrated in bu... Jul 30 Dr Wu 6
News First View of Weird Rock Beneath Tibetan Platea... Jul 24 Kate 1
News TV veteran Kurt Ludlow back on the air for diff... Jul 23 Fire Station No 2 1
News Columbus Surgeon Highlights Seven Effective Bre... Jul 8 Big Johnson 1
News Community's drive awes Pelotonia boss Jul 5 Big Johnson 1
News Kasich plans to announce 2016 presidential bid ... Jul '15 pissed off 7
More from around the web