Pa. man pleads guilty in crash that k...

Pa. man pleads guilty in crash that killed baby

There are 1 comment on the WFMJ-TV Youngstown story from Jun 25, 2012, titled Pa. man pleads guilty in crash that killed baby. In it, WFMJ-TV Youngstown reports that:

Authorities say a 70-year-old man is dead after his riding mower slid into a pond in central Pennsylvania.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMJ-TV Youngstown.

No drunk drivers

Emmaus, PA

#1 Jun 26, 2012
57 is old enough to know you don't drive drunk - ever!! An innocent baby had to die and will never experience life; all because of some careless thoughtless drunk. Disturbing and very sad. I hope he has to serve some serious time in jail, and I don't mean just a few months. He took a life and should be held accountable. I hope he never drives drunk again, and if he does, I hope he's caught before someone else has to suffer for his ignorance.
RIP baby Katrina.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ohio State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Columbus to Forge Ahead as a Smart City Aug 25 Big Johnson 1
News No lewd signs Aug 19 Big Johnson 2
News To reduce disease bug-bite risk, prepare kids h... Aug 1 They cannot kill ... 8
News Outpatient vascular labs no more efficient than... Jul '16 They cannot kill ... 1
News Young professionals club helps newcomers, lifel... Jul '16 They cannot kill ... 1
News New Study: Blondes have higher Iq than brunettes Jun '16 Rugilerar 2
News Dalon Smoot Jun '16 d pants 3
More from around the web