Coyotes Concern Delaware Residents

Jan 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WBNS

Delaware officials said on Monday that they wanted to make sure residents know what to do if they encounter a coyote.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2012
Wonder

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

I live in Summerwood in Galena and last night around 11:30 I let my dogs out. They immediately raised their noses in the air and began sniffing. I told them to get back into the house. I heard a lot of howling then a dog fight like I've never heard before. Then total silence. There are a couple yapper dogs I hear over from where it sounded like it was coming from.

Hope it wasn't an attack. Going to keep my shotgun loaded and ready.
Take The Reigns

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

RU sure that what you heard was not the Jordans, the Brenners, Antonopolus and hubby , Peterson et al squabbling and denying their past embarrassments?? Seems like something you would hear in the woods rather than being discussed in public.

Since: Jan 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

Way to keep it on topic... There are plenty of other discussions on this forum, where you can bash our local elected officials... Please go to one of them and spout off there. That being said, I have seen the influx of coyotes personally, all over the county. At one point this past year,I observed a pack of six of them on 521, just outside of the city limits.
The Point Is

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

U are going to get about as much help getting rid of the coyotes as u r voting out the corrupt politicians of Delaware County. Either learn to live with it or make something happen.

Since: Jan 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

I saw one coyote out near Ostrander, it was freaking huge, biggest one I've seen in this state.
Dukes

Bellville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

They need to start a bounty again I live near Ashley and see them all the time trapping is useless cause nobody can get permission and fur prices are low these animals thrive in urban places the only good thing is they love cats
Dukes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Has anyone heard of any pushes being done?
Dukes

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Saw five across from cashmans
Concerned

Powell, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

We see them day and night out here on Sectionline rd. Its starting to concern us because we do have dogs. I go out with my dogs in the fence and then take them right back in. They are big for coyotes and do not seem to care if you are there or not. Something needs to be done. I guess its up to us to shoot them and get the population numbers down.
dani

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Ugh.. I just had this stupid argument with my boyfriend and anyway I think that unless coyotes are nuisance to your chickens or are attacking you or what not leave them alone why can't we do the research and check out their living habits where they go what they do before trying to wipe out this total species a beautiful animal anyway like I said I'm just a female but I'm sure your wives, girlfriends will have the same point of view and as matter of fact I'm a hunter I hunt dove, deer, fish whatever it is but I eat what I hunt I just don't kill it to kill it so can we please take a minute and just look at research the impact these animals are having on delmarvas eastern shore before just shooting them. Thanks. Dani Frankford De
Not all of them

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Go back to school and learn punctuation.

punc·tu·a·tion

puhngk-choo-ey-shuhn]

noun

1.the practice or system of using certain conventional marks or characters in writing or printing in order to separate elements and make the meaning clear, as in ending a sentence or separating clauses.

2.the act of punctuating.

3.punctuation marks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••