Homosexual Episcopal Bishop Robinson Promotes Dissent among Catholic Priests

Mar 17, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.catholic.org

For years, openly homosexual activist Episcopal Bishop Gene Robinson has not been satisfied with informing the entire world of his homosexual sexual practices. Instead he has sought to lead a crusade within his own Christian community to change the 2000 year old teaching of Christianity ...
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Mar 17, 2010

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

Judged:

from catholic.org :

"The Bishop seems to relish his position at the cutting edge of the ongoing schism within the global Anglican Communion. In fact, he fosters it ..."

A dated story, but one that is today bearing fruit for Robinson and his fellow revisionists in TEC.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

Judged:

Hurry Joe...post something so that your name can be on top...LMFAO!!!!!

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

Judged:

Homosexual Episcopal Bishop Robinson Promotes Dissent among Catholic Priests
By Deacon Keith Fournier
11/12/2008

Your one pitiful little dude....You go in search of a story from 2 years ago to get your name above mine...pitiful...PATHETIC....r eally.

Nice truck Joe, sorry about your d_ck. It must really suck to be you and you must have Napoleon Syndrome or something. I have never seen behavior like yours. It is truly unreal.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

Joie is the epitome of clueless and arrogant.

Since his romans are in hot water (again) his only retaliation is to pull up an old article.

I wonder about the new ones>

German diocese sacks paedophile priest

http://www.southafricanews.net/story/612950

German bishop says he did not expect so many sexual abuse cases

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100317/ap_on_go_...

Now,the LEADER, the all impotent infallible one is having his ass handed to him in a sling....
Dan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

Judged:

MiddleWay wrote:
Joie is the epitome of clueless and arrogant.
Since his romans are in hot water (again) his only retaliation is to pull up an old article.
I wonder about the new ones>
German diocese sacks paedophile priest
http://www.southafricanews.net/story/612950
German bishop says he did not expect so many sexual abuse cases
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100317/ap_on_go_...
Now,the LEADER, the all impotent infallible one is having his ass handed to him in a sling....
How is the Pope getting it "handed to him"-honest, I didn't see anything citing a charge-allegations are not news, are they?

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
How is the Pope getting it "handed to him"-honest, I didn't see anything citing a charge-allegations are not news, are they?
Please don't put words in my mouth and read the articles.

I'm not saying the Pope has been 'charged' but he has been aware of these situations LONG before he was 'elected' Pope.

Only God (at this time anyway) knows if Bennie has been liable in moving pedophiles around to new ground with no warning to the new parish.

We DO know that some of these pedophile moving Archbishops have been elevated to Cardinal, now living in the Vatican, safe from any prosecution..........
Dan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't put words in my mouth and read the articles.
I'm not saying the Pope has been 'charged' but he has been aware of these situations LONG before he was 'elected' Pope.
Only God (at this time anyway) knows if Bennie has been liable in moving pedophiles around to new ground with no warning to the new parish.
We DO know that some of these pedophile moving Archbishops have been elevated to Cardinal, now living in the Vatican, safe from any prosecution..........
I wasn't fishing-I thought there was something new other than the usual slew of stuff that gets published. You said he was getting it handed to him and it made me curious.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nova Southeastern University Discussions

Search the Nova Southeastern University Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Definitive Stoughton School Committee Debat... (Apr '13) Jun '14 Kundrot dionkie 11
Can a hashtag offer any help to abducted girls? May '14 ft 2
Florida, U.S. college students endure degrees o... (Mar '13) Mar '14 Vonni 2
Western Albemarle High School Names New Principal (Apr '13) Jun '13 scott 2
Martin County Good for You March 25 (Mar '13) Mar '13 Buckethead 1
Dr. Leland Moore Lone Finalist For Quitman ISD ... (Mar '09) Sep '12 Jo Allison 9
Inspirational messages bill sure to spur lawsuits (Mar '12) Mar '12 DaveinMass 1
•••
•••