Martinez finds herself in national eye

Martinez finds herself in national eye

There are 26 comments on the Silver City Sun-News story from Jan 20, 2011, titled Martinez finds herself in national eye. In it, Silver City Sun-News reports that:

The audience for Gov. Susana Martinez's first State of the State address on Tuesday likely included some Republicans around the country who are starting to get to know a political figure who one day could be giving a bigger speech.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver City Sun-News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
artur

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Jan 20, 2011
Martinez is a woman who is going places.
Thomas

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jan 20, 2011
Kate Nash,
Very professional, well researched, and well written article. Martinez will go places, and by what we have read from you, you will also.

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#3 Jan 20, 2011
What if Martinez get a taste of the national limelight and becomes a quitter, like Palin, without finishing her full four year term?
Thomas

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Jan 20, 2011
Lobo Viejo wrote:
What if Martinez get a taste of the national limelight and becomes a quitter, like Palin, without finishing her full four year term?


Such a delicate wet dream you must keep to yourself.

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#5 Jan 20, 2011
Thomas wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a delicate wet dream you must keep to yourself.
I didn't mean to strike such a raw nerve. But your own dream about Palin being Vice Prez never achieved wetness, did it? And then, when she quit her job as Governor, you got a serious case of flaccidity. So sad.
artur

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Jan 20, 2011
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean to strike such a raw nerve. But your own dream about Palin being Vice Prez never achieved wetness, did it? And then, when she quit her job as Governor, you got a serious case of flaccidity. So sad.
Thank you for your kind and solicitous response.

I guess we may both have political blue balls until the truth will out.

It may, perhaps, have been my attempt to disturb your dreams, but then again, I am of the old-fashioned American value that it is good to wake up, and wake up early.

I think you have a potential to do that. Cock-a-doodle-do.

Since: Nov 10

Owens Cross Roads, AL

#7 Jan 20, 2011
She's just encouraged to quit and go for bigger fish in bigger ponds and it's ok to end the job half ways.
artur

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Jan 20, 2011
concha de la pena wrote:
She's just encouraged to quit and go for bigger fish in bigger ponds and it's ok to end the job half ways.
If Benjamin Franklin had not quit his newspaper or Abraham Lincoln had not quit his law practice, or Ulysses S Grant had not quit his shop in Galena, our nation would be in a sad state, one in which you apparently wish us to be.
conrad

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Jan 20, 2011
I agree with Artur.

It is so sad that Jesus quit his job as a carpenter, to go on to do what he did.

It would have been so much better if we perfect humans could tell others what to do and what to say.

I mean, we are the superior liberal democrat communist elitists, after all.

obama uber alles!

“Down in the Bayou”

Since: Apr 08

Vancleave Mississippi

#10 Jan 21, 2011
conrad wrote:
I agree with Artur.
It is so sad that Jesus quit his job as a carpenter, to go on to do what he did.
It would have been so much better if we perfect humans could tell others what to do and what to say.
I mean, we are the superior liberal democrat communist elitists, after all.
obama uber alles!
actually jesus got fired..he was a shitty carpenter apprentice, and his many brothers pretty much squeezed him out of the family business...I mean anyone who goes wandering off into the desert getting high for forty days isn't exactly the model employee..but he did make a very good hippy...he and his cadre of gay men left a lasting impression IE the gay catholic church etc....funny how the modern day "christians" tend to forget all that...

Since: Nov 10

Owens Cross Roads, AL

#11 Jan 21, 2011
artur wrote:
<quoted text>
If Benjamin Franklin had not quit his newspaper or Abraham Lincoln had not quit his law practice, or Ulysses S Grant had not quit his shop in Galena, our nation would be in a sad state, one in which you apparently wish us to be.
I suppose our governesses still hope for bigger change than pennies, B.Franklins papers are still printing,in Galena and collecting for debts Hayes caused and you really think I wish our country ill---not even, may the red, white, brown and blue forever wave.

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#12 Jan 21, 2011
conrad wrote:
I agree with Artur.
It is so sad that Jesus quit his job as a carpenter, to go on to do what he did.
It would have been so much better if we perfect humans could tell others what to do and what to say.
I mean, we are the superior liberal democrat communist elitists, after all.
obama uber alles!
Let me tell you something. I knew Jesus. He was a friend of mine. And, Artur, you're no Jesus.
artur

Albuquerque, NM

#13 Jan 21, 2011
artur wrote:
Martinez is a woman who is going places.
Like back home to "Tejas" with all the loot and goodies for her owners.
Conrad

Albuquerque, NM

#14 Jan 21, 2011
artur wrote:
<quoted text>
Like back home to "Tejas" with all the loot and goodies for her owners.
Once again, I TOTALLY agree with artur.
conrad

Albuquerque, NM

#15 Jan 23, 2011
When they don't have the intelligence to debate , they post anonymously and spam under the names of others to confuse in the cackling anarchist way of the blogger in his mother's bedroom.

“Semper Fi”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#16 Jan 23, 2011
conrad wrote:
When they don't have the intelligence to debate , they post anonymously and spam under the names of others to confuse in the cackling anarchist way of the blogger in his mother's bedroom.
Pretty funny, Comrade! Here you are bitching about ignorant posters who can't debate, and you just got busted quoting verbatim from the NY Times on the "Congresswoman" thread!!

conrad

Los Lunas, NM

#17 Jan 23, 2011
Total complete mooseturds
conrad

Albuquerque, NM

#18 Jan 23, 2011
Daniel in Hobbs wrote:
<quoted text>
actually jesus got fired..he was a shitty carpenter apprentice, and his many brothers pretty much squeezed him out of the family business...I mean anyone who goes wandering off into the desert getting high for forty days isn't exactly the model employee..but he did make a very good hippy...he and his cadre of gay men left a lasting impression IE the gay catholic church etc....funny how the modern day "christians" tend to forget all that...
What is truly sad is that your palaver is extant upon these posts. For the good of all, get yourself into a well locked mental hospital, post haste!
conrad

Albuquerque, NM

#19 Jan 23, 2011
We must and need to consign the blather and babble of daniel in hobbs to that same dungeon in which the true Daniel confronted the lions.

There will be the true test of those that babble, and those that speak the truth.

His demon of mental illness, of schizophrenia, can only be recognized, but not be expunged by our love.

For him it will take much more. We pray that God's will salve his soul.

In the meantime, we must not enable him.
conrad

Albuquerque, NM

#20 Jan 23, 2011
conrad wrote:
Total complete mooseturds
FALSE POST!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northwestern University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Northwestern professor, Oxford employee arre... Aug 30 and sick truly 5
this whoole think thing with boobs doesn't matter. Aug 30 nice to see sto 2
News Chicago won't see eclipse spectacle of Carbonda... Aug '17 Real Faxt 1
News Northwestern prof, Oxford staffer wanted in fat... Aug '17 kobas casserole 7
Northwestern ranked best hospital in illinois a... Aug '17 Thomas Finger In ... 1
News Israeli court: Netanyahu must show call logs wi... Aug '17 Jeff Brightone 1
News Chicago slaying Aug '17 De Bow 7
More from around the web