Republicans seize on waning campus Obamamania

Sep 17, 2011 Full story: My Mother Lode 90

The young people in the ad look dissatisfied and pouty. Barack Obama's voice and the words "winning the future," from one of his old campaign speeches, echo in the background.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Dow hit 18,000 first time ever”

Since: Jun 07

Obama economics at work.

#1 Sep 17, 2011
That’s a good political ad; but in the article a 24 year old doctorial student from Northwestern said that she will probably vote for the President again, although not enthusiastically.
And here in lies the problem for the republicans 14 months out with the President at his lowest point (to date) with a stagnant economy, the American people still believe in him and trust him over the republicans. You would think that his approval ratings would be in the teens (like the republicans in congress, or that matched up against any potential republican non-presidential candidate he would be trailing them by double digits… but he’s not. Ironically, he is positioned to win re-election next year, especially if things slightly improve.

And one thing that I’ve learned about Barack Obama since the 2008 election on into the Heath Care debate and with him single handedly finding and killing Osama bin Laden… never bet against Black, LOL.
Ralph

Saranac, MI

#2 Sep 17, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Bla bla bla....
And one thing that I’ve learned about Barack Obama since the 2008 election on into the Heath Care debate and with him single handedly finding and killing Osama bin Laden… never bet against Black, LOL.
Racist clown.
McCarthy was right

United States

#3 Sep 17, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
That’s a good political ad; but in the article a 24 year old doctorial student from Northwestern said that she will probably vote for the President again, although not enthusiastically.
Obama's campaign will revolve around "if you love me, you'll vote for me"

i.e. "if you love me you'll let me screw you"

...because, as even phony Marine Pat points out, that's ALL he has to run on
:^)

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#4 Sep 17, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
And here in lies the problem for the republicans 14 months out with the President at his lowest point (to date) with a stagnant economy, the American people still believe in him and trust him over the republicans. You would think that his approval ratings would be in the teens (like the republicans in congress, or that matched up against any potential republican non-presidential candidate he would be trailing them by double digits… but he’s not. Ironically, he is positioned to win re-election next year, especially if things slightly improve.
ahahahaha!
health care debate????
oh, yeah, the one aired on cspan, right?
just like obamy promised.

and, how does he do it? huh?
running the country (into the ground) dazzling foreign heads of state (with his graceful bows and curtsies), taking the family on lavish vacations 5 times a year, teeing it up at least twice a week and, still finding time to hunt down international terrorists!

i really have to stop drinking my coffee when i read your idiocy...it's ALWAYS a mess.

btw...there's as much chance of the economy getting "even slightly" better as there is of you becoming a member of mensa...

none!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

“Shove your "Warnings"”

Since: Jul 11

where da sun don't shine....

#5 Sep 17, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
and with him single handedly finding and killing Osama bin Laden…
lmao...so Obama's a SEAL, now?
In a unit of one?

My MY, the delusions run deep....
harvey

United States

#6 Sep 17, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Are you going to post this same nonsense under Caribou with a few changes?

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#7 Sep 17, 2011
No Harv, I'm going to post my own, thanks.

You, however need to decide, Sybil, which personality you're going to wear today.

Feeling a little "Miss Vicky" today?

Tres charmant!

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#8 Sep 17, 2011
oh _ ReaIIy ___ wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao...so Obama's a SEAL, now?
In a unit of one?
My MY, the delusions run deep....
When you have giant social retards leading your party on the Fascist Reich, you have no room to criticize, Squeally.

Since: Dec 08

Medina, TX

#9 Sep 17, 2011
What ever happened to all those Bamabots that kept fainting every time Obama moved his lips and lied? Are they still waiting for some of Obama's stash? Is Obama paying for their gasoline and mortage payments like he alluded to? What was that old saying??? You can fool some of the people..........I guess many of them have finally realized that they were fools.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#10 Sep 17, 2011
sailorman2 wrote:
What ever happened to all those Bamabots that kept fainting every time Obama moved his lips and lied? Are they still waiting for some of Obama's stash? Is Obama paying for their gasoline and mortage payments like he alluded to? What was that old saying??? You can fool some of the people..........I guess many of them have finally realized that they were fools.
''There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.''
—President George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Bremen, GA

#11 Sep 17, 2011

WHERE ARE THE JOBS Blobama?

The kids are in Worse Shape Now than under Bush!!

Time for YOU to RESIGN!!

“Truth to Power!”

Bremen, GA

#13 Sep 17, 2011
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>''There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.''
THIS is exactly why you SCUMBAG-0-CRATS are LOSING idiot.

It's 2011 DUMBAZZ!

The Kids are UNEMPLOYED coming out of School!

Try posting something current like Obama claiming he had "SHOVEL READY JOBS" to Blow Billions of Borrowed money on!

Funny how Obama thought he could get a college kid to go into DITCH DIGGING with a degree in hand!
WHAT A MORON!

"Huh Huh Huh, I just found out the other day that THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SHOVEL READY JOBS (obama Laughing).
- Broke Obama
Joe

Orlando, FL

#14 Sep 17, 2011
These liberal morons on here amaze me. Obummer is bankrupting us and making everyone responsible for the debt and they still think he's doing a good job.

Unreal,.....now the Solyndra scandal is out there and 500 million is missing after they went out of business.

Obama is corrupt and incompetent beyond belief, and we are all going to suffer for it.
Joe

Orlando, FL

#15 Sep 17, 2011
If you pay taxes like I do, it's pretty much like working working working, make money then flush it down the toilet.

You work to make money give it to Obummer and he wastes it. That really pisses me off.

He needs to be voted OUT.
Joe

Orlando, FL

#16 Sep 17, 2011
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>''There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.''
You are retarded. Bush sucked ok, but wake up,.....Obama sucks way worse.
Joe

Orlando, FL

#17 Sep 17, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:

Marine Corp Pat and Caribou Barbie are one in the same, I agree.
Joe

Orlando, FL

#18 Sep 17, 2011
College students are so stupid about politics. They are going to spend their ENTIRE LIVES living under a cloud created by Obama who they helped elect. It won't even hit them for a few years and then they'll say what was I thinking?

“Truth to Power!”

Bremen, GA

#19 Sep 17, 2011
sailorman2 wrote:

Here they Are:
Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!!

Proderivat-com

Camdenton, MO

#20 Sep 17, 2011
The corporate fascists and green nazis are here. It is time to unite.

&fe ature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#21 Sep 17, 2011
The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS is exactly why you SCUMBAG-0-CRATS are LOSING idiot.
It's 2011 DUMBAZZ!
The Kids are UNEMPLOYED coming out of School!
Try posting something current like Obama claiming he had "SHOVEL READY JOBS" to Blow Billions of Borrowed money on!
Funny how Obama thought he could get a college kid to go into DITCH DIGGING with a degree in hand!
WHAT A MORON!
"Huh Huh Huh, I just found out the other day that THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SHOVEL READY JOBS (obama Laughing).
- Broke Obama
Poor teabagger, where is Boner's plan?

More Reaganomics?

Ronnie, George and Obama proved, that's is and has been an utter, dismal FAILURE.

Where are the JOBS? BONER?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northwestern University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-Israel Divestment Push Gains Traction At U... Sun hicosymotu 1
Should You Take a Cholesterol-Lowering Drug? (Feb '14) Feb 15 Cholesterol Guy 3
Breaking Up Is Hard To Do, But Science Can Help Jan '15 HumanSpirit 1
Researchers synthetize molecules to block virus... Nov '14 bubbah 1
Primary election for two Walworth County Board ... (Feb '12) Oct '14 Sgt Prepper 2
Obama: Economy is coming back Oct '14 barefoot2626 218
How to Stoke the Middle-Class Comeback Oct '14 dlkava 1
More from around the web