Researchers: Young Gay Men Getting HI...

Researchers: Young Gay Men Getting HIV from Significant Others

There are 6 comments on the EDGE story from Jun 2, 2011, titled Researchers: Young Gay Men Getting HIV from Significant Others. In it, EDGE reports that:

Researchers have hit upon what they say is an overlooked risk factor for HIV: serious relationships.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Santa Clara, CA

#1 Jun 3, 2011
I need project topics under biology

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jun 3, 2011
Come and get it!

Watseka, IL

#4 Jun 3, 2011
"Homosexual" and "monogamous" are contradictory. Everyone knows that homosexual "marriages" equal monogamy without fidelity.
Homosexual "relationships" are just scams to get special rights and welfare payments off the taxpayers.
Let the bug-chasers pay their own bills.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5 Jun 3, 2011
Oh Boris1, posting about something you know nothing about with your unregistered account, while hiding behind your little proxy server.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#6 Jun 4, 2011
Serious relationships AMONG hetero-couple are equally at risk of H1N1.The same applies to Lesbian relationships.H1N1 is a biological warfare virus with UNLIMITED modes of transmission.These studies are always prejudiced against the gay community.

“Indeed, I am!”

Since: Feb 09

As if it mattered . . .

#7 Jun 4, 2011
"Boris" sounds a lot like our infamously pathetic troll, David Moore from Pekin, IL, doesn't he?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northwestern University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College students go online to learn about sex Nov 14 Fa-Foxy 1
News Fort Worth,Texas, Welcomes First African Americ... Nov 5 Corrupt Justice 2
News Story of sex with nurse prompts censorship clai... Sep '15 Steve 3
News Few gay, bisexual teen males being tested for HIV Sep '15 WeTheSheeple 53
News Could Music Be the Next Great Cure? (Apr '09) Aug '15 Tijesuni 8
News Domestic violence likely more frequent for same... (Sep '14) Aug '15 Dalehayes 18
News Self-reported eczema valid for detecting atopic... Jul '15 Sarah 1
More from around the web