Troy Davis execution fuels eyewitness...

Troy Davis execution fuels eyewitness ID debate

There are 1 comment on the FOX Carolina story from Sep 27, 2011, titled Troy Davis execution fuels eyewitness ID debate. In it, FOX Carolina reports that:

Before he was executed in Georgia last week, Troy Davis brought worldwide attention to his case by challenging the trustworthiness of bystanders who said they saw him shoot a police officer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FOX Carolina.

lovecougar

New York, NY

#1 Sep 27, 2011
I love younger men. I have dated only men at least 5 years younger and as much as 10 years younger than me for many years. I love the energy and a nice tight bod. Older men just aren't the same, different mentality. I seem to have more in common with younger guys. They're actually more fun and are usually more interested in me. I'm flattered. I think younger men like cougars because they have no agenda, don't usually want to get married and are usually very independent and don't need a man to take care of them. I meet younger men on the site named Co ugar a.(0 M :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northwestern University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News To Serve God and Wal-Mart: The Making of Christ... (Jun '09) Jun 20 Marie R 74
News Kids born 'late' perform better in elementary a... Jun 7 LineDazzle 3
News Illinois withdraws from federal immigration pro... (May '11) Jun 2 Teresa W 2
News Yale OKs gender-neutral bathrooms, joining 150+... May '16 Three Days Paleo 1
News Muslim woman claiming anti-Islam bigotry story ... (Jun '15) May '16 Three Days Paleo 4
News Discovery: The Moment Of Conception Marked By S... May '16 Three Days 1
News Drug Abuse More Prevalent Among Whites Than Afr... Apr '16 Redefined 2
More from around the web