WNKU's growth good for local music

WNKU's growth good for local music

There are 61 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 30, 2011, titled WNKU's growth good for local music. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

WNKU-FM's regional network premiering Tuesday may do as much for the local music scene as it does for the Northern Kentucky University public radio station.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
FloydTheBarber

Marion, OH

#62 Jan 15, 2013
the station plays alot of independent, unsigned acts. alot of different genres as well. i dont understand why so many hate it. its unlike any staton around here. the old wpay played nothing but top 40 country which is fine, but there are literally like 6 other stations within our reception that play the exact same format.so our airwaves have only gained versatility. i personally like the station and find myself listening to it whenever i get tired of hearing the same commercial music thats on every other station. i think most music conesuers around here would agree that its good to finally have something different to listen to on local radio. especially if your like me and dont have a cd player in your car lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northern Kentucky University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hill-Edlin engagement announced (Sep '14) Sep '14 Coon Hunter 1
News Kidwell will fill sheriff's opening (Nov '12) Apr '14 Hooter 42
News NKU plan focuses on courses that cross discipli... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Gumby1 1
News Lady Gaga: 'I'm keeping Michael Jackson's... (Nov '13) Nov '13 I WANT YOU BACK M... 1
News 3 file to run for Campbell sheriff (Aug '12) Sep '13 Ur Mama wears arm... 19
News Batavia woman fights to change Catholic Church (Jun '13) Jun '13 Pops 2
News John DeMarcus was a fixture at NKU (Jan '09) Apr '13 FORMER STUDENT 3
More from around the web