Lakeside Terrace seniors told to move

Lakeside Terrace seniors told to move

There are 2 comments on the Kypost.Com story from Jun 26, 2012, titled Lakeside Terrace seniors told to move. In it, Kypost.Com reports that:

The residents of the Lakeside Terrace Senior Apartments in Highland Heights say they have been told they have to move out by February, but have gotten nothing in writing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kypost.Com.

typical

Louisville, KY

#1 Jun 26, 2012
Isnt this just pitiful?? At the very least you would think the County would assist the residents in finding a new place and getting them moved. Guess there arent enough votes in the building as to really matter. If someone would like to get something started to at least get those physically unable to get moved a hand, Im in.
hiwe

Independence, KY

#2 Jul 24, 2012
and it is all because THE TEA PARTY wouldn't approve the county spending money on the seniors home!!

Shame on the tea party. Shame, shame, shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northern Kentucky University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hill-Edlin engagement announced (Sep '14) Sep '14 Coon Hunter 1
News Kidwell will fill sheriff's opening (Nov '12) Apr '14 Hooter 42
News NKU plan focuses on courses that cross discipli... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Gumby1 1
News Lady Gaga: 'I'm keeping Michael Jackson's... (Nov '13) Nov '13 I WANT YOU BACK M... 1
News 3 file to run for Campbell sheriff (Aug '12) Sep '13 Ur Mama wears arm... 19
News Batavia woman fights to change Catholic Church (Jun '13) Jun '13 Pops 2
News John DeMarcus was a fixture at NKU (Jan '09) Apr '13 FORMER STUDENT 3
More from around the web