Study: Murders among black youths on ...

Study: Murders among black youths on rise

There are 105 comments on the news.yahoo.com story from Dec 28, 2008, titled Study: Murders among black youths on rise . In it, news.yahoo.com reports that:

The number of young black men and teenagers who either killed or were killed in shootings has risen at an alarming rate since 2000, a new study shows.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.yahoo.com.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
GIJOE

Stamford, CT

#124 Jan 5, 2009
Great news!!!!!!! Let's hope and prey that they get more ammo!
Grey Wolfe

Murrieta, CA

#125 Jan 5, 2009
Sheldon Clark wrote:
<quoted text>The tenor of your posts indicate otherwise.
And just because you fly the flag does not make you a good American, so what's your point?

I went from Hawk to Dove, but folks on Topix encourage me to sharpen my sword and clean my gun. When everyone else puts down their sword, I'll lower mine.
GBA

Houston, TX

#126 Jan 5, 2009
Grey Wolfe wrote:
<quoted text>
America's business is the world's business. Thatís the drawback of wanting to remain a Super Power.
You do know that Spain is in Europe, don't you? You do also know that Jamaica was on the slave route, as was Haiti and the other Caribbean islands, so what is your point? Never mind, you are from Texas, the last state to stop denying Blacks their God-given right to be free.
Historically, Blacks have always been allowed to entertain their white owners, so using examples of successful Blacks in arts, sports and entertainment adds very little to your argument.
Obama is not a descendant of the Europe-Africa-American slave trade, so his election, while a wonderful turn of events for this country, does not prove that the lingering effects of slavery does not still exists on the descendants of slaves. That can only be ascertained by comparing the wealth of the descendants of American slaves to the wealth of the descendants of the American slave-owners, and that gap has widened thanks to the wonder of "compound interest" though Madoff has done much to even the score.
You don't need to deny history to make your point.
I'd rather NOT be titled "Super Power", so 'wanting' as you say, is not from my mouth.

If you want to know my point, you should start by reading the post I replied to.

Even in Texas, Americans all have the same rights!

“We The People”

Since: Dec 08

From Canada to Brazil

#127 Jan 5, 2009
Grey Wolfe wrote:
<quoted text>
And just because you fly the flag does not make you a good American, so what's your point?
I do not advocate racial genocide which makes me a better American than you.
I went from Hawk to Dove, but folks on Topix encourage me to sharpen my sword and clean my gun. When everyone else puts down their sword, I'll lower mine.
You aren't just holding a sword, you are advocating racial cleansing.

Since: May 07

Indianapolis

#129 Jan 14, 2009
Pissed off wrote:
<quoted text>'
Murder among whites also up, which is a good thing. It's not that many of you left, so hopefully you'll all be dead before my son comes of age.
He will never make it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northeastern University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Surrounded: Why Saudi Arabia's Security Is At Risk Mar '15 Islam Forbids 13
local app called Fade, check it Mar '15 mumbledore 1
News Rate My Professors data shows students' gender ... Feb '15 HumanSpirit 1
News Compound From Soil Bacteria May Help Fight Dang... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Thx 1
News Antibiotic Pulled From Maine Dirt Ends 25-Year ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Thx 1
News RJ Reynolds' $23-billion punitive damage award ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Smokers Suck Blow 1
News The Definitive Stoughton School Committee Debat... (Apr '13) Jun '14 Kundrot dionkie 11
More from around the web