Probation Officer Stint Studied in Se...

Probation Officer Stint Studied in Search for Ga. Woman

There are 14 comments on the CBS News story from Aug 20, 2009, titled Probation Officer Stint Studied in Search for Ga. Woman. In it, CBS News reports that:

Authorities continued to search the woods near Blairsville, Ga. Monday for missing 38-year-old mother Kristi Cornwell .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

think about it

Texarkana, TX

#2 Aug 21, 2009
His_Shadow wrote:
Guys, she has three EX Husbands collecting child support on gods knows how many men she is a probation officer EVERYONE HATES HER OR THINKS SHE IS A TERRIBLE PERSON!
Seriously, the only people who like a person like her is a Judge. That’s mainly because Judges bend over backwards for a woman in courts and she is a probation officer.
Gods know how many men are celebrating, I know the EXs are most likely happy.
After going through the Liberal Court systems here in my state I can only say that this woman was trouble and seems like trouble or liked fucking around with mens lives.
Women like her make me sick
You sick low-life criminal!
Nobody

Ellijay, GA

#3 Aug 21, 2009
His_Shadow wrote:
Guys, she has three EX Husbands collecting child support on gods knows how many men she is a probation officer EVERYONE HATES HER OR THINKS SHE IS A TERRIBLE PERSON!
Seriously, the only people who like a person like her is a Judge. That’s mainly because Judges bend over backwards for a woman in courts and she is a probation officer.
After going through the Liberal Court systems here in my state I can only say that this woman was trouble and seems like trouble or liked fucking around with mens lives.
First off, dumb a**, if you only have 1 child you only collect child support from one father....duh!
Second, the only people that hate probation officers are good for nothing criminals like you.

I feel sorry for all of my relatives who live in Oak Lawn, Il that they have people around them like you. And I'm sure you've sure you have met some of them, as most of them are LE.;)
what

Athens, GA

#4 Aug 21, 2009
His_Shadow wrote:
well I sure hope they are looking at you now as a suspect
Local

United States

#5 Aug 21, 2009
Get the f$ck off of here and quit trying to start stuff, you low life piece of crap. Hopefully your sorry a$$ will disappear.
what

Bedminster, NJ

#6 Aug 21, 2009
Wow! It is amazing how disrespectful people can be! I cant even comprehend how someone can be so mean and heartless as to say such things. But some of you are probably right. The idiot who started this thread is most likely some thug who has only recently been released back into society.
Norman

Davenport, IA

#7 Aug 21, 2009
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
who

United States

#9 Aug 21, 2009
His_Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope just the typical man if is she is so good why does she have three EX Husbands? Seriously? Then she went and became a Probation Officer, it sounds like she is a thorn in a lot of peoples sides. Take a number on this one, the suspects on this case is numerous think about how many people hate this woman
I wouldnt imagine anyone warm and breathing thinks much of you. out of all the press this story has gotten, you are the only person to make personal attacks on her. Dont think the the cops dont see this stuff. And they can locate you in minutes with all of the technology they have access to now. Youre not only a cold, heartless miserable person, youre also dumb as crap!
GA Peach

AOL

#10 Aug 21, 2009
This guy should be investigated. He is an angry angry person.
GA Peach

AOL

#11 Aug 21, 2009
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/his_shado...

read this guy's profile comments!
hey

Jefferson, GA

#12 Aug 21, 2009
GA Peach wrote:
http://www.topix.com/member/pr ofile/his_shadow
read this guy's profile comments!
Yep. And more than just angry, sounds like he has a personal grudge against Ms. Cornwell. If he really is just a random poster, he's really nuts. He should really be checked out, because it's just not right to be that angry at a person you don't know. He's talking about her like she was an ex of his or something.
GA Peach

AOL

#13 Aug 21, 2009
Even his comments not related to the Kristi case are disturbing.
Dont be paranoid

Davenport, IA

#14 Aug 21, 2009
Is all of 'B' Lairs' ville' this goddamn paranoid that you think some random poster out of Chicago is any threat at all?
ga peach

AOL

#17 Aug 22, 2009
His_Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, so you're saying there is a law now to where I cannot speak my mind about a person? If so please quote it for me cause until then I will speak however I feel about a woman who had three ex husbands and is a probation officer. Someone like her sounds like she has enemies all over the place
Flag this weirdo's posts as inappropriate. TOPIX may respond if enough people report abuse. He is abusive.
what

Myrtle Beach, SC

#18 Aug 22, 2009
good, it looks like his nasty comments were removed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northeastern University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Analysis of racial polling shows whites more aw... Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 4
News Analysis of racial polling shows whites more aw... Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Is It Fair to Raise Rape & Harassment Allegatio... Jan '16 Le Jimbo 102
News Surrounded: Why Saudi Arabia's Security Is At Risk (Mar '15) Mar '15 Islam Forbids 13
local app called Fade, check it (Mar '15) Mar '15 mumbledore 1
News Rate My Professors data shows students' gender ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 HumanSpirit 1
News Compound From Soil Bacteria May Help Fight Dang... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Thx 1
More from around the web