Number Of Americans Out Of Work Becau...

Number Of Americans Out Of Work Because Of Hispanic Illegal Immigrants Now At Epidemic Level

There are 29 comments on the patdollard.com story from Jan 21, 2011, titled Number Of Americans Out Of Work Because Of Hispanic Illegal Immigrants Now At Epidemic Level. In it, patdollard.com reports that:

Over the past two years, as U.S. unemployment remained near double-digit levels and the economy shed jobs in the wake of the financial crisis, over a million foreign-born arrivals to America found work, most illegally.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at patdollard.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Evil Hispanic Doer

Buena Park, CA

#1 Jan 21, 2011
More misinformation hate from the right!
Can You Hear Me

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jan 22, 2011
Unemployed Americans should picket companies who hire Illegal alien invaders and demand the Illegals be fired to open up the jobs for Americans.
Colonel Bubba Cooder

Alpharetta, GA

#3 Mar 24, 2012
Can You Hear Me wrote:
Unemployed Americans should picket companies who hire Illegal alien invaders and demand the Illegals be fired to open up the jobs for Americans.
Somehow; in real life; it is not working like that
.
Georgia has traditionally been the largest producer of peanuts and other labor-intensive crops that cannot be mechanically harvested
.
Georgia's lawmakers ran all the immigrants out of the state and there was nobody left to pull the crops. 11,000 jobs to fill with NO takers!
.
Georgia's economy took a 1.1 billion dollar hit
.
So now Georgia imports peanuts from North Carolina
.
++++++++++
What went wrong?
.
Americans simply cannot physically and mentally work in agricultural fields in 105 degree heat; migrating from farm to farm sometimes two or three moves a week; living in the backseat of their car; harvesting crops 18 hours a day seven days a week filling and carrying bushel baskets of produce to a collection truck for $6.00 cash on the spot; per basket (an hour's work)
.
......then surviving with no work during the winter months when the fields are dormant
.
So.....
.
The republican geniuses that run the state came up with the idea of using prison volunteers to harvest the crops
.
On the first day 12 prisoners volunteered
.
On the second day only 6 prisoners volunteered
.
On the third day only 1 prisoner volunteered
.
The crops rotted away across the state
.
The immigrants are an important part of the economy. Without them; the nation's food supply is compromised
http://immigrationimpact.com/2011/07/06/restr...
.
So hey!'Mr Can You Hear Me'......ummm; come up with a better plan please
.
Mexiphobia is racism by another name; and is self-defeating

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 24, 2012
the invasion has also made for discrimination against all others.
John

De Soto, KS

#5 Mar 24, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
the invasion has also made for discrimination against all others.
You're exactly right Tom!
Colonel Bubba Cooder

Alpharetta, GA

#6 Mar 24, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
the invasion has also made for discrimination against all others.
Georgia's planting season is coming up fast
.
11,000 job openings at harvest time; unemployed teabaggers welcome
.
You're paid each hour for what you pick each hour
.
Come and get it ;o))
drug test em

Arlington Heights, IL

#7 Mar 24, 2012
Colonel Bubba Cooder wrote:
<quoted text>
Georgia's planting season is coming up fast
.
11,000 job openings at harvest time; unemployed teabaggers welcome
.
You're paid each hour for what you pick each hour
.
Come and get it ;o))
I'm all for drug testing welfare recipients starting with you...not too mention putting you in the fields if ya want a welfare check. A little work will do ya good dimochimp...
Moliner

Enterprise, AL

#8 Mar 24, 2012
Evil Hispanic Doer wrote:
More misinformation hate from the right!
Yeah.... Northeastern is a real hotbed of right wingers.

Idiot.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9 Mar 24, 2012
Colonel Bubba Cooder wrote:
<quoted text>
Georgia's planting season is coming up fast
.
11,000 job openings at harvest time; unemployed teabaggers welcome
.
You're paid each hour for what you pick each hour
.
Come and get it ;o))
nice tents await traitors who support illegal aliens,not a law yet but it would be great for the country.
Free is free

Rio Rancho, NM

#10 Mar 25, 2012
Spoken like an idiot who's never set foot on a farm!

First of all, paying for what one picks during planting season is something only an ignoramus would accept (you're planting, not harvesting, moron!).

Secondly, I'm a white guy and I put myself through college doing farm work and fast food. I *did* these jobs 6 days a week, for 3 years. You're not going to tell me white people can't do it, because most of the crews I worked with were white boys, just like me. There were no Mexicans and very few blacks out there.

I don't need to do it any more, but I'm sure there are plenty of people who would like to complete an education without piling up a mountain of debt - this is a great way for them to do it.
Colonel Bubba Cooder wrote:
<quoted text>
Georgia's planting season is coming up fast
.
11,000 job openings at harvest time; unemployed teabaggers welcome
.
You're paid each hour for what you pick each hour
.
Come and get it ;o))
Farming

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Mar 25, 2012
Evil Hispanic Doer wrote:
More misinformation hate from the right!
Just another Rico post. Pay no mind!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#12 Mar 25, 2012
Colonel Bubba Cooder wrote:
<quoted text>
Georgia's planting season is coming up fast
.
11,000 job openings at harvest time; unemployed teabaggers welcome
.
You're paid each hour for what you pick each hour
.
Come and get it ;o))
that is called piece work,construction used to do it as well. either way that means more money.picking grapes we used to clear 300 cash before noon.invasion has caused the wages there to go down as well.
Colonel Bubba Cooder

Alpharetta, GA

#13 Mar 26, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
that is called piece work,construction used to do it as well. either way that means more money.picking grapes we used to clear 300 cash before noon.invasion has caused the wages there to go down as well.
Well then; where *are* all them white boyz at?
.
Georgia supermarkets are having to *import* peanuts from North Carolina because the Republican KKK ran 11,000 immigrants out of the state
.
As Boss Hogg would say......

"******NORTH CAROLINA*******!!!"
.
Its the Methodists to the rescue! I promise this is for realz:
http://rethinkchurch.org/article/weekend-host...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14 Mar 26, 2012
Colonel Bubba Cooder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then; where *are* all them white boyz at?
.
Georgia supermarkets are having to *import* peanuts from North Carolina because the Republican KKK ran 11,000 immigrants out of the state
.
As Boss Hogg would say......
"******NORTH CAROLINA*******!!!"
.
Its the Methodists to the rescue! I promise this is for realz:
http://rethinkchurch.org/article/weekend-host...
you mean those kkk folks did that and the fbi and the lib media is not airing it all over the country? come on ya gotta do better than that. we all know if anything close to that was to happen obama would be on the news sending in the marines.
ILLEGAL A-HOLE

Portland, OR

#15 Mar 26, 2012
Colonel Bubba Cooder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then; where *are* all them white boyz at?
.
Georgia supermarkets are having to *import* peanuts from North Carolina because the Republican KKK ran 11,000 immigrants out of the state
.
As Boss Hogg would say......
"******NORTH CAROLINA*******!!!"
.
Its the Methodists to the rescue! I promise this is for realz:
http://rethinkchurch.org/article/weekend-host...
Just a FYI here. Did you know you can pick peanuts out of poop and eat them again? This knowledge may save your life some day.
Colonel Bubba Cooder

Alpharetta, GA

#16 Mar 26, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean those kkk folks did that and the fbi and the lib media is not airing it all over the country? come on ya gotta do better than that. we all know if anything close to that was to happen obama would be on the news sending in the marines.
I do believe Obama and the boyz are outnumbered
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/hate-ma...
.
Everthing's fine; tho
.
The troopers got them emmigrates stopped off at the state line
http://www.keithwhite.us/rnspeedtrap.jpg
Colonel Bubba Cooder

Alpharetta, GA

#17 Mar 26, 2012
ILLEGAL A-HOLE wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a FYI here. Did you know you can pick peanuts out of poop and eat them again? This knowledge may save your life some day.
Thats good to know q8-\
.
Now that the republican KKK has run 11,000 emmigrated peanut pullers out of Georgia; Peanut Butter cost more than gold-plated skittles
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003WUKYVA/r...
.
So second-hand peanuts are starting to look better ever day

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#18 Mar 26, 2012
ha! why would anyone use illegal alien labor to do this?
&fe ature=related

that machine does all the work and i don't think that farmer wants to lose it and find it later for sale on craigslist or on the back of a truck headed to mexico.
torch

Charlottesville, VA

#19 Mar 26, 2012
If they would open fire at the border we wouldnt have this problem

JUST ASK THE AMERICAN INDIAN WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT CONTROL YOUR BORDERS

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#20 Mar 26, 2012
Can You Hear Me wrote:
Unemployed Americans should picket companies who hire Illegal alien invaders and demand the Illegals be fired to open up the jobs for Americans.
There are jobs available, and yes the pay is miinimum wage, but Americans don't want them because they don't pay enough and they have to get their hands dirty. Yet, illegals are the ones willing take those jobs, get their hands dirty, work hard and are happy to even have a job that puts food in their bellies and a roof over their heads and that is luxury for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northeastern University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Immigrants vital to Boston's history Mar 13 kuda 3
Do you like forming a travel group through soci... Oct '16 Emma_Bien 1
News On a walk with Michael Dukakis as he picks up l... (Jul '16) Jul '16 bozo 1
News Analysis of racial polling shows whites more aw... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 4
News Analysis of racial polling shows whites more aw... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Is It Fair to Raise Rape & Harassment Allegatio... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Le Jimbo 102
News Surrounded: Why Saudi Arabia's Security Is At Risk (Mar '15) Mar '15 Islam Forbids 13
More from around the web